So you're my mate

Ethan's P.O.V

Wow, I didn't expect kind of reaction. My mate passed out in my arms, I can’t say I’m exactly flattered more concerned for her health but when I told her I loved her she smiled. That made my heart buzz in my chest. The one girl I love smiled at me. I carried her through the woods towards the pack house thinking of heading straight towards my chambers where nobody could disturb us. When I got there I placed her gently on the bed as I rushed to get her some water. I heard as some of the pack members returned, mainly the older people coming in first. When I say old I actually mean 28 in human years. You see a wolf stops aging when they want but once they stop they can’t start aging again. Unlike normal wolves alphas can’t choose when they want to stop aging because they stop automatically. On my way back I heard the pack slut speaking about my mate; she was speaking wrongly of her to her friends,

"The she-wolf whore he brought home is the stupid bitch from that pack that kicked out that retard who is the beta's mate. If I was pack leader i would kick both of them out, so far away that I would never hear from them again. Oh yeah, I’m going to rule this pack soon, Ethan will come crawling on his knees back to me once he realises he can’t be without me. I have been in his bed more times than I can count. I will be with the oldest and strongest wolf in the world; everybody will look up to me." I walked through the door straight up to the girl. I immediately recognised her as soon as I saw her, it was Georgiana the packs slut, I must confess to having a physical relationship with her but nothing else. I never loved her. I cleared my throat and she stopped speaking and gasped when she saw me,

"Hello Ethan," She batted her eyelashes at me trying to flirt with me but i wasn't interested. I growled at her showing my anger. She stepped back clearly scared of me and i laughed.

"It's alpha to you and you will never be my mate, you don’t even compare to her, just because you shared my bed doesn't mean you are in my heart, I got a new bed as soon as I was finished with you, you will never get the chance to kick my mate out of the pack and neither will you kick out Jessica. If anything I will be kicking you out for disrespecting my mate, Am I clear?" I boomed in a loud angry voice. She nodded her head so hard i thought it would fall off. I walked away leaving her scared and shocked as I returned to my one true love. She was still passed out on my bed, but i had a cup of water in my hands ready for her to drink when she awoke. I sat down next to her on the bed for 10 minutes before her head started tossing side to side, only then did i put the glass on the side to help because i was worried. I carefully placed both of my legs on either side of hers so i was straddling her and i placed my hands on either side of her face as she stopped struggling and thrashing. She slowly opened her eyes.

Her purple eyes were wide as they took in my face, i could feel the electric shocks travelling through my hands so i guessed she could feel them too, i just wanted to know how she was feeling, i was curious to know if she was ok.

Athena's P.O.V

It was dark, so dark where i was, i think i was floating in the air. I could feel myself waking up and as my eye lashes fluttered open i saw one person. Ethan. He looked even better than the first time i saw him. His eyes looking at mine, their beautiful blue shining as he held my gaze. His dark brown hair was ruffled as if fell in different directions. He looked ageless and stunning, i felt sparks running through my face where his hands were positioned and i sighed happily. I shocked him by wrapping my small arms around his waist. He then rested his weight on 1 elbow and wrapped the other arm around me as he rolled onto his back taking me with him. I simply stayed still holding onto him with my face buried in his chest seeking comfort from my mate. I was really overwhelmed when he told me and confirmed that he was my mate, i'm sure he has told me before but i didn't believe him. I dont know why i did this time but the truth rang sincerity in his voice and somehow i knew this alpha wasn't lying. He held me in his arms as i lay with my head on his shoulder hearing his heart beating steady in his chest.

"So you're my mate?" I inquired to him, and he nodded,

"Yes, you are my mate, my beautiful mate" he replied giving me a squeeze. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes, and whispered,

"Are you sure you want to be with me, i know i wont be the best mate because i have issues and i'm going to take time getting used to the idea of being an alpha's mate because i was told i would never have a mate by my brother, he told me i was ugly and my eyes made me look like a freak. Even my parents didn't want me, thats why i was left at a waste site when i was born, but they came back to make me a servent. You could do so much better than me Ethan, so much better, you're way out of my league" i sighed. He flipped our positions and straddled my waist once again careful not to crush me as he was a lot heavier.

"I want to spend the rest of eternity with you, i want to have children with you, i want to see you pregnant carrying my pups, i want us to have a life together, you are so beautiful it actually brings tears to my eyes, you're brother obviously needed to go to specsavers because you are not ugly and you're not a freak. Your parents were jerks, you never deserved to be left Athena, and i deserve you, you deserve so much and i will do everything in my power to make you see that i love you, just please get to know me." He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. They were warm and soft as he stole my first kiss. I felt my whole body warm up as electric ran through my veins. Ethan took my breath away and as he lifted his head so we could breathe. As i caught my breath i whispered 1 word.

"Wow".

Comment

Vote

Fan

Sorry for the late update, so did you like it? I know its short but i promise next chapter will be longer, thanks for reading and i will update it soon.  Thanks Lauren