I Can Be What You Need

I looked out the window to see the sun begin to rise. I'd generally be tired, but not today. I continued sitting right where I was, watching the sun rise. It's been so long since I've seen a sun rise, and I thought just once wouldn't be much.

I just got a little burnt.

After seeing the sunrise I walked into my complete room of darkness, unable to sleep due to a large amount of sadness and hunger.

Extreme hunger.

Every now and then I consider feeding off of Rey, but I have to resist the urge considering my soul is still married to hers and it will be for eternity. It takes a lot to break a bond, and it's not worth it because it usually ends in death. Plus, when a bond is created it's perfect almost all the time. It creates a draw, and I'm amazed Rey doesn't have one, even as a human.

I'm sure it will develop. It will maybe take time. I hate having to deceive her but eventually I will bite her, and then feed my own blood to her, so she'll become like me. Then maybe she'll remember more. Of course there's things she'll never remember, but I can teach her everything that has happened over the centuries I've been a vampire.

Three centuries, if I'm correct. I should be, because I never loose count of anything. It's true. I probably did as a human, but I kind of don't count those years considering it was a small percentage of my life. I think I've been bored for a majority of my life. I once counted to a million in French, because when you're immortal you have nothing better to do than learn another language.

I laid down on my large bed, because I don't sleep in a coffin. I personally have never met anyone who slept in a coffin. I don't know where it came from. Probably time traveling witches who have no clue that they're going to ruin the universe.

I'll admit I did tag along with a witch named Phasma a few times and we went to the twenty first century. I love their inventions. These things called smart phones confused me, but I'm sure as time rolls on I'll learn what I need to know in the moment.

And hopefully by the twenty first century Rey and I will be happily living together.

I didn't even realize I had fell asleep, until I woke up. I walked out of my room and got changed into fresh clothes. I then walked to the village and climbed in Rey's window. I saw her kissing Poe Dameron for crying out loud.

I stared at him and shouted "What the absolute hell Poe?"

He apparently thought it would be appropriate to laugh at me. I took out my gold dagger and extended my sharper set of front fangs. I then smoldered every light in the room, leaving us in darkness. Rey called out "What's going on!"

I heard Poe say "Don't worry we caught the vampire Rey."

"Yeah, we did, Poe. Just because you can survive in sunlight doesn't mean you aren't one."

I then ran at him, trying to aim for his neck with my knife. Poe spat "Well she isn't a vampire yet so she's open territory."

That got me pissed off.

I shouted "She's mine and always has been! You know the rules and I can be what she needs!"

Two officers busted in though the door. I heard Poe say "We're screwed."

That would be the only time I'd ever agree with him.