A Day Where Something Bad Happens

I knew they were coming for my head at the point where they busted through the door. That's why you have a hostage. Most of the town was coming at an alarming rate. Rey asked "Are you going to hurt me?"

I smirked, not knowing the truth but knowing what was likely.

"I'll try not to. Don't worry about a thing. If anything I'll make sure Poe Dameron will get hurt before the day I die," I whispered in her ear. I stared at the people and said "Well then, seems like you've chose Rey over the mystery. I see. It was just a plan to give me a while to run anyways, but a truthful plan none the less. I'm Ben Solo, it's an identity that only defined me as a mere child, now look at me."

There was whispering. That's what humans do. They spread rumors and tales and can't keep their own business to themselves.

Well at least they know who I was.

My family was very rich, and we were known for miles, considering my mother was royalty of the almost forgotten area that we ruled. I was next in line for the crown. I was the only child, and that was because my father was a smuggler in the area and he often couldn't see my mother. I was on the verge of being old enough to learn how to fight, like a true nobleman.

Well because of that I had received a sword. It was beautiful, and stained red with the blood of prisoners.

I was messing around near a pond one night with it, and that's when I was dragged into the water. I woke up on the land coughing, staring at a ginger boy, a bit taller than me. He reached his hand out to me and said, "Snoke knows who you are. Don't worry, he won't be needing you for a while. Let me get you to your quarters. It's just a short distance, and we'll be getting someone in to assist you in a moment."

That was my first time meeting Armitage Hux.

At least he brought me to my room. I laid on the bed, confused and dazed. A dark haired boy, who was a bit older than me walked in the room. He bowed and said, "I know you don't understand this but I am from the Knights of Ren. We admire your grandfather tremendously, and now we're asking you to join our family and kind. It's your chance to be a leader. Well train you, and you'll grow well. Just say you will join us, I promise it's not that bad."

"Sure," I responded. I then was bit, and my vision went to blur. I felt his wrist touch my mouth. He whispered, "Drink."

I did, and it felt like I had no other choice. I ended up falling back and laying there in pain. I cried out for hours, as my mouth and nose bled. It was violent until I fell asleep.

Waking up was the most peaceful thing I had ever done though. I was greated by people who seemed like servants. They brought me some nice pudding.

"Blood pudding, good for your tum adjusting to becoming vampire," one of them smiled and said. Only then I realized that I had became a vampire.

I grew up running the halls of the place where I was kept, training and living under the guidance of Supreme Leader Snoke. The world was great until I was let out.