Pretty Little Prisoner

Rey's POV

I woke up in a church. People visited me every so often to ask me questions. They had gave me a few rules to follow. The first was that I wasn't allowed off church lands, the second was that I couldn't stay outside past sunset, and the third was that I had to dedicate myself to making sure Kylo was caught.

Honestly at this point I didn't care. It wasn't right how he kidnapped me. He basically used a dumb excuse to cheat being killed by the people. Now I understand that he is Ben Solo, and that is a really big deal. Nobody knew what had happened to him, but everyone had their ideas. Some said he was a witch, others said he was a ghost, then some said he was an angel that loomed over us, and then some people said he figured out the key to immortality on Earth.

It seems like he did.

Now we know what happened.

I wonder if he kept all the gifts from the night of giving. We knew something was up, because every year the whole town and surrounding towns would come and light candles and leave little gifts, then return to our homes and wait. Everything would be gone the next morning.

I got up off the floor and walked outside. It was nice and sunny. I waved at the people walking by. They smiled and waved back. There was a certain, particular ginger man who walked by, and decided to walk into the church. I walked in behind him and asked "What are you doing here?"

He turned around and looked at me.

"I'm Armitage Hux. I can assume you know that already. I just wanted to talk to you about something."

I approached him hesitantly. He sighed "I just so happen to know where Kylo is. No matter how much I hate him, which I truly do, I am supposed to help him for the benefit of the both of us. Now you can come with me, and I will take you to him, so you two can get gushy all over again."

"I'll just come back here and tell the people. He's insane and ignorant."

"Agreed, those are ways I describe him myself, but let me tell you he's dumb and ignorant only around and for you. Common vampire love struck. He's different for other people. He attacks without thought, and fights without a cause. It's just his personality, but with you he thinks, and you are his cause. I know him, well, and I knew who you were just as much. Don't you think that you'd want to get back with him?"

"No," I shouted and ran out of the church. Hux walked out shortly after, and just looked at me. He sighed "Benefits would have came your way. It's not too late."

Those words made my heart stop. Maybe I should have went with him.

I regreted not for some reason.