✰ 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢 • 02

"[l/n]-chan, you came!" Yachi run towards you with a smile painted on her face.

Yes child, I came to see you. You thought.

"Yeah, I received your note. Saltyshima gave it to me." You said and a ball dribbles to your way; stopping on your left foot.

You slightly bent down to pick it up and saw a guy with orange hair is running towards you. He flinched when you straightened your body.

"Eh? Why?"

"t-t-t-tall!" That was the only word escaped from his mouth. You walks closer to him and he shuddered when you towered him.

"Eh? uhm, hello." You greeted him, "I'm [l/n] [y/n] from class 4 year 1."

Just a first year like me?! Hinata thought in disbelief. He was jealous of your height but was amazed at the same time.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo. You're almost tall as Tsukishima! How did you get that height?" He asked while his eyes are gleaming.

"You're right, she is tall." Kiyoko said then she smiled at you, "I'm Kiyoko Shimizu. Nice to meet you, [l/n]-chan."

Oh god! You're so pretty, oh god! You thought and your smile grew bigger then you bowed at her.

The boys started to introduce theirselves and they ended up being your friends.

"Are you in the volleyball club too and how tall are you?" Kageyama asked.

You shake your head, "Nope and I'm 187 cm tall." You responded.

They gasped, "I'm jealous of your height, you know." Hinata mumbled and you pulled out a small chuckle.

"Me too." Nishinoya said.

"What are you doing here?" There it is; the familiar voice that always annoys your whole-being.

"Where?" You asked.

"On earth." Tsukishima responded with a sly smirk on his face.

"Breathing, by using oxygen and carbon dioxide." You responded; quite confident.

"Oh so you have a brain then." He commented.

You pulled a cheeky smile, "Well yes of course, Saltyshima." You said; emphasizing the last word.

"Saltyshima." Tanaka scoffed along with Nishinoya.

Sawamura, Sugawara and Asahi pulled an awkward smile while Kageyama was just standing there and thought, Serves you right!

"Stingyshima." Hinata muttered.

"Shut up, shrimp." Smartass blonde said then he walked away.

A man made of salt and probably not of egg cell. You thought as your eyes glanced at him.

"Are you Tsukishima's friend?" Hinata asked.

You laughed, "Better, I'm his mortal enemy." You responded.

" You responded