✰ 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢 • 08

"[l/n]-san, if you don't mind, could you spike for me and I'll do the tosses? I don't want to practice with Hinata as of right now." Kageyama said.

You glanced to your left and saw Hinata is sulking on the bench while his arms are crossed. You looked back to Kageyama and nodded your head; though you were curious and confused why did he ask you in the first place.

"Sure, but I'm not really good with spiking though." You responded.

"That's okay, I just need someone to spike for me." Kageyama said.

"Alright then."

Yachi passed the ball to Kageyama and he tossed it; you were about to spike it but it didn't hit your hand, it was too fast and too high.

"I'm sorry, Kageyama-kun." You apologized and saw how grumpy his face was.

Oh no! Was he mad? Was the blueberry mad?! You nervously thought.

"No it's okay, I was just practicing my toss." Kageyama responded.

You sighed in relief and you chuckled, "Alright, let's continue then." You smiled.

Tsukishima frowned when he saw you smiling at Kageyama. He clicked his tongue before looking away.

"Annoying." Tsukishima mumbled under his breath and Yamaguchi noticed that.

" Tsukishima mumbled under his breath and Yamaguchi noticed that

"My arms and legs hurt." You groaned while sitting on the bench outside of the school.

Yamaguchi flinched, "Eh?! Do you want me to call a taxi to send you home?" He asked.

"Ah no, it's okay. I can walk, you two can go ahead." You responded.

You've been trying to avoid this tall blonde french fries but there is no use since you are in the same classroom and your friends are his team mates; someone like him can't be avoided so easy.

Besides, he'll tease you, annoy you and everything that makes your tick mark appear on your forehead plus, HE'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE WITHOUT ANNOYING OR PESTERING YOU.

"Hop on." Tsukishima squatted; his back is facing you.

You blushed and Yamaguchi quickly walked away; he obviously read the mood. You pursed your lips and did what he told you. Tsukishima held to your legs and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You can smell his scent; a scent of strawberry ones or something sweet.

Crap! My heart is racing fast than its normal ones. You thought and hope he won't feel it.

Sawamura's eyes goes wide and the others when they spotted you and tsukishima walking down the street with you being carried on his back.

"Is that... is that Tsukishima and [l/n]-san?" Sawamura asked in disbelief.

Sugawara smiled, "Just keep walking everyone, let's just act we don't see anything. Let the two have their moment." He said.

EXTENDED ENDING ; ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

"Mom?! Dad?!"

They saw you being carried by a tall blonde man. You mom wiggled her eyebrows in a teasing manner at you while your dad grinned.

Oh shit!

•°•°•°•°

{ a/n } ;

okei, so i hope you liked this chapter. see you in my next update, which is the continuation of this one! hehe~

anyway, i published my another semi x reader book 💖

you can check it out, if you want to. HAHAHA!

okei that is all! #SelfPromote XD