✰ 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢 • 03

"next time, it would be tsukki~"

tsukki~

tsukki~

t s u k k i ~

It echoes in your mind. Your thoughts keep repeating his name; probably because of Yamaguchi. A heavy sigh came out from your mouth then you rested your chin in your palm.

The classroom's door opened and a certain annoying blonde haired guy stepped his feet inside.

Tsukishima can't-you-see-i'm-not-interested-so-go-away Kei.

A blush crept on your cheeks when your eyes met his pretty golden ones.

Why the hell I'm even blushing?! You annoyingly thought.

You clicked your tongue before looking away then tsukishima sit on his chair behind you. In few minutes, your homeroom teacher has arrived too and it seemed you're not aware of it because your thought plays with your poor yet annoyed soul.

Being unaware; your teacher start calling names.

"Kirishima?"

"present!"

"Shuichi?"

"present!"

"Mukami?"

"present."

"[l/n]?"

"...."

"[l/n]?!"

"Y-Yes?!" You said; almost yelling as you frantically stand up from your seat.

Your classmates started to laugh; including Dinoshima. Your teacher looked at you while her eyebrows are twitching.

"Pay attention [l/n]-san, because I'm checking class attendance!" She scolded.

You nodded your head; feeling embarrassed. What a great way to start your day.

"It seemed someone was daydreaming~" A certain blonde teased behind you.

You turned your back and faced him, "Shut up, Tsukki!" You exclaimed.

Tsukki? Saltyboy thought and a smirk crept on his face.

You, on the other hand, blushed after you have realized what you said and that made you sink down back to your chair.

Great! You rolled your eyes then your teacher start scribbling on the blackboard and discusses it.

"Shut up, Tsukki." Tsukishima mocked.

He sure loves to annoy people around. You gritted your teeth and ignored him.

"Well well well, weren't you the one who punched me on the cheek?" Ikirei from class 6 year 3 grinned

"Huh?"

You are suddenly pinned on the wall by his two friends, "Let me go!" You hissed.

"Nope, sorry not sorry. oooh~ well, aren't you cute?" Ikirei keep grinning like an idiot.

He grabbed your neck tie and pulled you closer to his face;untying your tie and he unbuttoned your first and second button of your blouse.

Your eyes goes wide when you noticed his fingers are going down to your third button.

"S-Stop!" You yelled and managed to break free from his friends' grasp, then you punched him straight to his cheek.

"Ouch! D-Damn you!" Ikirei grunted in pain and he did the same thing to you.

You were grateful because he kinda have a limpy punched( he was probably dizzy. You was about to run away but his friend harshly grabbed your wrist; accidentally scratching it.

You gritted your teeth in pain and pushed him away from you and punched him.

"Oi."

They stopped and saw it was your saviour; Tsukishima.

Tsukki!! You was surprised.

By just seeing a tall guy in front of them; the three assholes scurried away.

You clicked your tongue as you looked at your wrist with minor scratches with bloods seeping out.

"For a guy like him, he really do have long nails." You mumbled.

Tsukishima noticed your blouse and it was unbuttoned. He scowled as he walked towards you.

"Did he done something nasty to you?" He asked.

You looked at him, "If you didn't came, he probably did." You responded, "Thanks Tsukishima."

You cracked a small smile with your slight swollen cheek before walking away.

Such a troublemaker. Tsukishima thought.

You slid the door opened of your classroom and head inside

"I'm sorry I'm late." You plainly said.

"I believed that break is already ov-" Your teacher trailed off once it saw you.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, [L/N]-SAN?!" They exclaimed.

You have a bandage on your cheek and a gauze wrapped around your wrist. Not wanting to make a litte story-telling time; you just shrugged your shoulders and head to your sit.

"You owe me one, lamp post." You heard Tsukishima said behind you and a heavy sigh came out from your lips.

Yeah I do. You thought.