✰ 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢 • 09

How did it ended up like this?! You thought with frustration.

"Tsukishima Kei, isn't it?" Your dad asked and Tsukkisalt nodded his head politely.

He is sitting next to you; across to your dad and mom while there's a few delicious food sitting on the dining table.

Your parents invited Tsukishima to have dinner in your house right after they saw he walked you home, no, carried you home

"Are you courting her?" Your mom asked then she smiled.

"Mom please." You groaned; almost facepalming yourself in front of them.

"Will you let me to, Ma'am and Sir?" Tsukishima politely asked and that made your eyes goes really wide.

Yoy looked at him in disbelief and by just looking at his eyes; you don't see any hint of jest.

What's up with you, saltboy? What are you plotting? You thought and raised an eyebrow.

Your mom and dad giggled, "Of course, why we wouldn't though. you have our bless." Your dad responded and blonde boy cracked a tiny smile.

"Thank you. I'm honored to have your blessed." Tsukishima said; bowing a bit.

"What-?!" You were cut off.

"You are so tall Tsukishima-kun, are you into sports or something?" Your mom asked.

Tsukki nodded his head, "Yes and I'm actually into volleyball." He responded.

"That's cool~ You know Tsukishima-kun, I was playing volleyball too then Inaccidentally hit [y/n] with the ball." Your dad giggled.

You blushed in embarrassment, "Dad! I swear to god..." You grumbled and they started laughing; including Tsukishima of course.

You escorted tsukishima outside of the house before closing the door behind you

You escorted tsukishima outside of the house before closing the door behind you. At last, dinner was over; their silly questions, teasing and embarrassing stories about you- it's all over.

"Sorry, my parents are just-"

"It was nice to meet them." Tsukishima interrupted and you were taken aback.

"Could somebody pinch me? I think this is not Tsukishima Kei I'm talking to." You said and he complied, "Ouch!" You winced.

"What? You asked for it." Tsukishima responded.

You sighed, "Okay, so I'm not dreaming." You said.

"Whatever beanstalk. I'm going home, see you later." Tsukishima said and was about to walk away but you grabbed his arm.

"Wh-?" Before he could even finished his word, you suddenly pecked his cheek and you felt he tensed up a bit.

Oh gosh! What did I just do?! You thought as a huge blush crept on your cheeks.

"thankyouandtakecare!okaynightsaltyshima!" You quickly said and immediately run inside of your house; straight to your bedroom.

Few hours had passed and you are already done with showering. You dried out your hair before flopping down to your comfy bed.

Your phone beeped and you received a message from Tsukkisalt. A scowl appeared on your face; regretting that you shouldn't have opened his message in the first place.

Tsukkisalt
I was wondering, your parents are cool then why aren't you? *smirking emoji*

Y/N
I'm hoping to meet your cool parents too, so I can wonder if you were made of salt or pepper (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎) hehe!

Take that asshole, take that! You annoyedly thought.

Tsukkisalt
Why would I even let my parents to see an eyesore like you? ;(

Y/N
You know, I thought that too when I let my parents saw you. Btw, my mom kept sneezing after you left, well are you really that salty?

I swear Tsukishima, if you keep replying with annoying one, I'll break your leg!

Theb your phone starts ringing, it was Tsukishima. You answered the phone call without a second thought.

"W-what?!"

"I will go to sleep lamp post, you should too."

"I... I was about too though."

"Okay night."

"Good night."

"Kbye cutiepie."

Then he ended the call. Your eyes goes wide and your heart is beating so fast then a small smile appeared on your face.

Tsukki, you idiot! you mentally screamed.