✰ 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢 • 10

note :

I'm sorry if Tsukkisalt was
OOC. Anyway, thank you so
much for the reads, votes &
positive feedbacks!
I love y'all 💜✨

 Anyway, thank you somuch for the reads, votes &positive feedbacks!I love y'all 💜✨

saturday night.

Currently sitting on a chair, you sighed as you keep skimming through your book; easing the boredom inside of your room or probably trying to make yourself sleepy.

It was a boring day and you haven't done anything productive today; well except of breathing, sleeping and eating.

Does Tsukishima had a training today? You thought, Why am I even thinking about him anyway? We're not even a thing.

You stand up and plopped down to your bed then you looked up at the ceiling with stars and moon stickers.

Suddenly, your phone started to vibrate and you saw the caller's I.D; Tsukishima. You instantly answered it as your heart started to race like a wild cheetah.

"Hi hello."

"I'm here outside of your house."

Your eyes goes wide and you immediately looked outside of your window. No jokes, he is actually there; wearing his adoable black hoodie with a chibi triceratops imprinted on it.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can you sneak out?"

"Alright, I will be there for a bit."

You grabbed a key from your closet and put it inside of your pocket. You opened the window of your bedroom and stepped outside; making the blonde guy frowned.

"You're gonna fall, you idiot!" The middle blocker annoyingly mouthed at you.

You rolled your eyes then you jumped down and was catched by your mini trampoline - which was from your nice neighbor. You quietly opened the gate and meet Tsukishima outside.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Dad fell asleep in the living room and I don't want to get caught." You responded, "Why are you here anyway?"

Tsukishima hold your hand and started to drag you along with him.

"To see you." Tsukishima plainly responded.

You raised an eyebrow, "To see me or to annoy the hell out of me?" You asked.

"Both." Tsukishima deadpanned.

"Why would you even want to see me at this late?" You asked.

Tsukishima could have ask you this morning or afternoon if he wanted to see you.

"Because I like late night walks and late night talks." The blonde responded.

You sit on the wooden bench next to Tsukishima, there's also a hot [flavor] bottled milk drink next you

"Nice hoodie by the way, so should I start calling you Tsukkisaurus?" You asked with a smirk plastered on your face.

"Don't you even dare." Tsukishima plainly threatened.

"So, did you have a training this morning?" You asked, "oh, did you already poop?"

Tsukishina scowled, "What the- disgusting! Why were you even asking me that?" He asked.

You frowned, "You said you like late night talks, so I'n starting a conversation with you since you're just sitting pretty-"

"Shhh noisy."

Tsukishima plopped his arm around your shoulders and swiftly captured your lips. A bit surprised by the kiss but you managed to kissed him back either way and he pulled you closer.

The kiss lasted for 2 or 3 minutes before Tsukishima pulled away and you buried your face to his chest; feeling embarrassed that he would see your flustered face.

There was a long silence between you and the middle blocker but you managed to have the courage to break it.

"You know I was kinda sad that you aren't texting or annoying me for the whole day but I was surprised when you called. Thanks, four-eyes." you said.

"But... what even are we?" You asked.

"Idiot, I'm your boyfriend, I-" Tsukishima were cut off when you jolted up your head; still have that flustered face.

"b-b-boyfriend you say?" You asked with wide eyes.

"What? Aren't you my girlfriend? Even your parents knew we're dating." Tsukishima responded.

They do? But you haven't ask me out yet. You thought.

You smiled at him, "Daitsukki! get it? Daitsukki~" You chuckled.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, "Yeah, daisuki." He mumbled with a small tint of pink crept on his cheeks.

You felt your heart jump.