✰ 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢 • 04

a/n :

short chapter ahead ;A;
i'm sorry huehuehue

ps: thank you so much for the reads, votes & positive comments :>

"[l/n]-san, what happened to you?!" Hinata asked while his eyes are filled with concern and worried

You smiled, "I was just being clumsy, probably luck is not with me today." You responded.

"That must really hurt, [l/n]-chan. Be careful next time." Yachi said.

"I heard Ikirei-san from class 6 year 3 got a detention and suspension today." Sugawara said. He was talking to Daichi and Asahi.

You turned around, "Really? Well if he does, he deserved it." You scoffed.

"Eh? Have you already met him? He's a huge troublemaker here." Sugawara said.

You rubbed your nape, "Actually, he and his friends were the one who did this to me." You responded.

Yachi and Hinata shuddered.

"Why was that, [l/n]-san?" Asahi asked.

"err... well, I was the girl who punched him on the cheek when he pestered Yacchan." You responded; chuckling a bit.

This girl-! Tsukishima thought and mentally rolled his eyes.

"Oh! So you're the girl they were talking about before. The one who got scolded by the principal." Daichi said.

"Yeah." You sheepishly responded.

They told you to be careful next time and stop getting involve with some troubles as possible.

You run down the street under the bright moon as you try to find a certain blonde haired guy. You turned left and you saw his tall figure walking next to his sweet freckled boy friend.

"Saltyshima!" You called.

The blonde stopped on his track and so as Yamaguchi. Tsukishima frowned when he saw you running towards him.

"What do you want now, lamp post?" Tsukishima asked.

You raised your hand; signalling him to wait for a bit and when you finlly catched up with your breath, you shove a small paper bag to his chest.

"You said I owe you one, so there. I don't even know what you like and that's the only thing came up to my mind. That's all!" You said then you quickly run off.

"Eh? What's the matter, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked when he noticed his saltyboy's expression.

Tsukishima was surprised.

"Strawberry shortcake." Tsukishima mumbled.

A smile formed to Yamaguchi's face and thought, Nice choice [l/n]-san!

THE NEXT DAY ; ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

"Yeah! She got herself troubled again yesterday."

"Ahh [l/n]-san, right?"

"Yup and she got punched on the cheek."

"What a troublemaker!"

"I know right! She asked Ikirei-senpai to fight with her."

You coldly looked down at these three girl talking in front of you. The first girl is your classmate and the two are from different sections.

"Ahh talking about me, aren't we?" Your voice startled them and that made them shudder

They turned around and looked up at you. They were terrified at the fact your body is towering them. You bend down a bit to meet their level while a pair of honey eyes are watching you.

"First of all, They were the one who troubled me and second, stop preading false information." You stoically said.

They bowed, "We're really sorry, [l/n]-san." They said.

Clicking your tongue; you glared then you head to your desk. The blonde is already there. Pulling out your chair; you settled down your bag before sitting down.

"Oh~ lamp post are now scaring chibis." He teased.

You groaned, "What do you want now, Saltyshima? Was the strawberry shortcake not enough?" You asked then you shifted your body to face him; looking at him blankly.

Tsukishima's eyes goes wide for three seconds then he scowled.

"Tch, whatever." Tsukishima said then he looked away.