postcard

━═━═━═━┤THREE├━═━═━═━

song recommendation: postcard - troye sivan ft gordi

The next day approached slowly. After I ran away from the café and the angry glare of the worker, I spent the rest of the day watching movies with Taeyong (after I begged him of course). I asked him about the chestnut haired boy with the piercing eyes, and he told me to stay away from him. That he was dangerous and could hurt me.

Curiosity took my feet back to the café, so here I stand in front of Neo Coffee Tech. A half-read book in my hand and a few stray coins in the pockets of my favourite snuggly pink sweater. I push the glass door open, instantly hit with warmth. Eyes searching for a spare table to host my lonesomeness. The empty table in the corner beckons for me to join it for a warm drink.

I shuffle my way through tables, before sitting down in the corner seat. The chestnut-haired boy sees me and follows me. "Welcome to Neo Coffee Tech. What would you like to order?" He smiles softly, as if yesterday he wasn't glaring at me.

"A hot chocolate and a lava cake, please." I hand him my money whilst sweetly asking for service. He nods, wandering back behind the counter.

I open up the book titled 'Pixels' to the last page I read, skim reading until I find my place.

To love him is both a curse and a blessing. Not knowing when he would disappear into nothing but a few pixels, trapped behind a glary screen. Holding him until he disintegrates into shards of glass, leaving splinters of memories stuck to me, embedded in me.

Do I have to keep constantly backing-up files for them to just be reset? Will the coding in his heart, rewrite itself so that he loves me back? Should I just ignore the tsunami of sadness that laps at my feet at the thought of losing my 2D boy forever? Or should I swim through the floodwaters to drown myself in his love, yet knowing he will wash away? Become nothing but-

"One hot chocolate and a lava cake?" A sweet voice asks, the clink of the mug distracting me from the tense words of my book. Making eye contact, I nod at him, digesting the handsomeness of the worker.

Inky black hair, swooped gently over onto a pale forehead. Almond shaped eyes, almost as brown as the hot-chocolate just placed in front of me. His bright smile drops, as he stares at me in shock.

"Jungwoo?" 

A/N

will I ever update regularly? who knows >.<