insomnia

━═━═━═━┤FIVE├━═━═━═━

song recommendation: insomnia - the rose

Taeyong's hands on my cheeks are cold, despite the warm tears flowing from my watery eyes. His bicycle discarded on the concrete beside us. The worker who threatened me, removes Taeyong's hands away from my face.

"You're hurt." His voice is gentle as he kneels to check on Taeyong's injury.

"Me being hurt is not the issue here." Taeyong is stern, his eyes colder than ice. "Jungwoo is more important right now." He offers a hand out to help me stand, which I accept, and he helps pull me to my feet.

"Jungwoo? You're actually Jungwoo?" The midnight-haired man looks distressed again, staring at me with pleading eyes. I nod a silent answer. "Jaehyun, why would you lie to me?"

The angry worker, who I now know as Jaehyun glares at me. "I told you to leave."

"Jaehyun, stop. It's not his fault."

"I don't want to see you hurt again, Doyoung."

Doyoung.

A gummy smile that reaches his eyes. Soft, inky hair, that flops over his forehead. A beautiful, beautiful laugh that even angels are envious of. And his eyes,that light up when he sees me, holding so much love and contentment, that it makes others sick.

His favourite season is spring. His favourite colour is blue. He loves caramel coffee and hates cucumbers. He's afraid of animals and really likes scented candles.

He loved me.

And I loved him.

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l° °l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

Groaning, I open my eyes, holding my aching head. "Are you okay?" Taeyong looks over at me from the doorway.

"Why am I at your house?" Sitting up, the couch creaks as I shift my weight.

"You passed out and I didn't think it was a good idea to leave you on the street, so we brought you back here."

"Oh. Thanks?" Taeyong stifles a laugh, leaving the room. I lie back down on the soft couch and close my eyes. The couch creaks as extra weight is added by my feet, presumably as Taeyong sits down. A warm hand brushes the hair off of my forehead, causing me to reopen my eyes.

"Doyoung?"

A/N

exams suck !!! (and so does my updating schedule yeet)
i want to get to know you guys!! where are you from? who's your bias in nct??? tell me about yourselves!!! (also i love u guys uwu)