🏡The Beatles At A House part 1🏡

"Guys I think I know what to do on Saturday" said George eating his last of his twelve bags of jelly babies. John looked at him and said "Yeah you become a pig". George rolled his eyes. "I think we should go to Eppy's house and investigate what it is like in his bedroom". 

"So you basically want us to go to Eppy's place Without Eppy knowing?" said Paul frowning. "I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE AT HIS HOUSE THAT'S ALL!!!" shouted George. "And here you have the quiet Beatle" said John. George rolled his eyes again. "But does it bother you lads that Eppy kept coming over to our houses and not letting us come to HIS house?" said George.

The Beatles thought and thought. "Fine. I always wanted to see what his undies are like" said John. "And his bra" said Ringo. "HE DOESN'T EVEN WEAR ONE RINGS!!" shouted Paul. 

"Oh" said Ringo "I always thought he did...😂😂😂"

John laughed. 😂😂😂😂😂"Oh Ringo".

..........TIME SKIP...................

"Is he home?" asked Paul as he got out of the car. "How are we suppose to know we haven't been over to his house before and it's only 1962" said John. "It's actually going to be 1963 soon. Its getting to January in five weeks time!" said George. "and then it's you're birthday in February" said Paul. "YEAH! I WILL BE 20 YEARS OLD!!!!" shouted George. 

"But you're still the youngest Beatle!" said John. "Who cares John! At least I'm not going to be in my teens!". "Well you're still are nineteen!" said John. "Yeah only for two more months!!!" said George."Then you'll be sorry". "IM GOING TO BE AN ADULT!!!" shouted George. "I thought 18 is when you start being an adult" said Paul. "No Paul. When you are eighTEEN you're still a TEEN". said John. 

"Well George was underage for drinking back in Hamburg days. You even started drugs George...." said Ringo. 'Even though I wasn't in your band back then, I saw you did stuff". 

"Don't talk about Hamburg...." said George. 

John looked at him and said "Yeah you even lost your virgi-

"I SAID STOP IT JOHN!!" shouted George. 

"I think it's for the best" said Paul.

John sighed. "Well lets go to Eppy's house and investigate what it is like inside his APARTMENT???!!!!"

John looked at his house and was shocked. "I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE'D LIVE IN A BIGGER HOUSE THAN THIS!!!!"

"Do ye seriously think he'd have a very big mansion with heaps of guards and gardens with servants all to himself?" said Ringo.

"YES I DO"  said John. 

"Oh just wow John" sad Paul. "Come on! Let's Ring the doorbell!" said Paul.

They all ran up to his front door and pushed the doorbell that echoed through the house. After a three minute wait, there was still no answer. "Do ye think he's home?' asked John peeking through the window until he realized he was seeing a naked woman from next door. 

"haha wrong Window John!" said Paul. 

"Oh sorry miss!" said John with a chuckle. She screamed and closed the curtains harshly with a frown on her face shouting "PERVERT!!!" at him. 

The other three couldn't stop laughing when seeing that John's cheeks has blushed red from embarrassment.

"oh god John you're blushing!" giggled George. 

"Shut up George! let's just open the door and get inside and get what you frickin wish for!!!" 

"I wonder how many more "right"windows he'd see through" giggled Ringo.