Im Crying

My mother was very worried about me.

I uh, remember the time that I showed you guys that SOMETHING song I played for you guys on the YouTube video thing.

I love you guys so much on Wattpad you make me feel like I'm part of the family and the community.

Its just that I accidentally uploaded one NOT on Wattpad, its an app called Amino

Some might know what that app is others won't, but it's basically an app where you share things and stuff. And there's Amino's for Beatle communities.

Anyways, I uh Uploaded one of me PRACTICING so its not the real version but I was proud and, on George's death day, (29th 😢)  i got a comment saying "not gonna lie, that youre guitar was out of tune that the song was really bad, the timing was terrible that I was a beginner, I can't play it at all and to stop making YouTube videos. I missed parts of the solo (I DIDNT) and that the person knows a lot about guitars.

Tells me to FUCK OFF.

THEN.

I told my mum she saw me cry and comforted me. She said ye ain't no beginner you're really good.

I DID NOT reply to that comment otherwise that would lead me to fighting to that person...

So guys, to let you know, I deleted that video from youtube.

I'm not gonna show anymore of my shitty guitar playing now.

Its gone.

I will delete

1. Let It Be

2. Imagine

3. Yesterday

4. Blackbird

5. House of The Rising Sun

I even wrote my song but im to frightened to share, my grandparent's says my song is beautiful, but I don't know about anyone really.

Its called Oh Moonlight (Guide Me Home).

Now I realised my future of being a musician will drop.

I know you people won't care some of you but, some Beatles community on AMINO is salty if you get what I mean.

So good night good day to all,

I need my sleep its Friday Night where I am.