Day 26 A Song That You Can Play on an Instrument

I play the guitar and keyboard / piano

But I usually play Beatles songs and other songs on guitar.

1. Imagine by John Lennon

2. Let It Be The Beatles

3. Something (the full solo)

4. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Rhythm guitar)

5. Blackbird

6. Across The Universe
(I'm still working it out. Its in the chord of "D") but I'm playing the solo. WHICH IS HARD.

7. Yesterday (in the chord of " G")

8. Michelle (the begining solo)

9.  This Boy (also in the chord of "D" it goes D, Bm, Em and A. For guitar players. That's the rhythm.

10. House of The Rising Sun by The Animals. Its in the chord of A. So it goes Am, C, D, F, Am, E, Am. (Repeat that as you play).

11. Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry (in still playing that song. I'm getting to the end of  the beginning  solo on to the next part).

12. Yellow Submarine (its easy its only in the chord of D, G and A.)

13. I Need You the Beatles (in the chord of A).

14. Inspite of All Danger ( its in the chord of E. It goes E, E7 (E7 for the ah ha ah ah part) A and B7 then back to E again).

15.  Do you want to Know a Secret is in the chord of E.

16. For No One in the chord of C.

17. Refugee by Tom Petty ( it starts with F#m then A then E in the begining part).

18. Handle With Care Travelling Wilbries (its in D).

19. Here Comes The Sun

20. Beautiful boy ( I cried playing it)

21.Stairway To Heaven Led Zeppelin. I needed help so bad with this song. I dont know what chord but its like a soloish I forgot. But I managed with help

22. Band on The Run by Paul McCartney and Wings (the solo is the slide first in the chord of D. Later after the slides in the solos it changes to the chord of C).

I always have this obsession with my guitar so I play a lot. But there's one song in petecular that I gave up learning is "Eleanor Rigby" because its hard and I'm doing well WAS doing the SOLO PART OF "ELEANOR RIGBY". Your thumb  has to keep playing the low E string all the time and your other fingers have to keep in time which fustrates me because I slip. Yeah I got bleeding fingers sonetimes even green bruises on my skin, and the worst was when it stings because I've been practising " Johnny B. Goode" because there's a lot of sliding involved.

If you are wondering how I figured the songs, I use my ear (my hearing) and sometimes I need help by the radio, I'm trying to learn if I can start doing stuff by myself without a teacher.

PEACE AND LOVE 👍💖✌