🏡The Beatles At A House Part 2🏡

Previously....

😂😂😂😂😂"So is that the one he wears only for Christmas?" Saids Paul.

"ALWAYS 😂😂😂😂" said John.

"He has more 😂😂😂"

"😂😂😂😂I swear I love his undies 👏👏😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂" laughs Ringo.

Suddenly they heard a slam of the door.

"OH NO THATS EPPY!!!" said John.

"QUICK WITH HIS UNDIES!!!"......

NOW

"Hurry guys just throw his undies in the draws!!" Loud whispered John.
Suddenly they heard Eppys voice through his apartment.

"Hello? Who's there!!"

"Quickly fellers!! Let's hide!!" said John.

"Where though!!" said Paul.

"Let's get in his Wardrobe!!" suggested John.

"Why? Why not the Bathroom Window?" said George.

"Why the Bathroom Window? Asked John.

"Duh John! So we can go through the Bathroom Window!!" Said George.

"Why not his bedroom window? It's open!!" Said Ringo.

"Quick go through it then!!" Said John. The boys all went through Eppys Bedroom Window. Yes, they came out through the Bedroom Window.

Going down onto the concrete wasnt that hard for the window was low. It was Ringo who was is now the last to jump.

"COME ON RINGO!! JUMP!!"

Suddenly Eppys bedroom door had opened.....

But Ringo was clever. Before Eppy could open the door, he'd knew his footsteps would come closer and closer. So he hid under Eppys bed.

The other three boys outside crouched under the window in the bushes waiting patiently for Ringo in worry but they knew he would be alright.

Ringo stayed quiet as a mouse under his bed not thing to make the slightest sound.

When he heard Eppys say "Who's been going through my beautiful and precious underwear I could ever afford!!"

Ringo started giggling. But this made Eppys more curious.

"Damn it" Ringo cursed himself quietly. "Well it was your fault Eppy who made me giggle anyway" he said silently.

The other three boys walked quietly out through the bushes. Paul had an idea.

"Guys I think I know what I should do or we should do!"

"And what would that be?" Asked John.

"What if I opened Eppys front door and slammed it shut so hard it made a bang and it distracted Eppy and he runs to get outside, then we all run to the back Window and save Ringo and then run out the front door again".