Haha im back bitches

Alex POV

"AND PEGGY!"

John dropped the plate of pizza rolls.

"Peggy!" John yelled angrily.

"Don't worry about your plate. I can buy you one specially imported from Korea," Peggy grinned, walking in and closing the door behind her.

"I don't care about my cheap plate! I spent five bucks on those pizza rolls!"

"How about some specially imported pizza rolls from France?" She offered again.

"I swear Peggy, you're specially imported from Hell," I mumbled, grabbing the broom from the closet.

"Hey!"

"He has a fair point," John chuckled.

"Oh, whatever. Anyway, we're all suddenly celebrating Eliza and Maria finally getting together so wanna head over?" Pegs inquired.

"Wait really? Of course! I'm so happy for them!" I exclaimed as I finished sweeping up the mess of glass and pizza rolls.

"Great! How about you John?"

"Sure, I have nothing else to do,"

"Awesome! The more the merrier!"

"So you and Maria huh?" I grinned.

"Yes! Isn't she so great?" Eliza giggled, it was adorable how in love she was.

I envied her.

What John and I had, it was fake.

I was surprised no one had caught in to the fact that everything was pretend.

I still felt butterflies in my stomach whenever he did anything even slightly romantic, but I knew I shouldn't bother.

"Totally!" I laughed.

"By the way, how are you and John?" She inquired.

Great.

The question I dread most.

"We're doing great! He's so romantic,"

"Good! If he weren't perfect for you I would cut a bitch,"

"Same for you and Maria, but you sound like Peggy,"

"Eh. Great minds think alike I guess,"

Eliza went to go talk to the others soon afterwards, leaving me alone.

That's when Peggy whispered to John, while pointing at me.

I pretended not to notice.

"Hey Lexi," John sat next to me.

"Really? Lexi is the best you have?" I replied.

"Fine. Try giving me a nickname,"

Shit.

"Uh..."

"That's what I thought," He grinned.

I swear I wanted to make out with him right then.

"Hey John! Don't you have some beer?!" Herc yelled from across the room.

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you get some?"

"Sure thing!"

"Be right back, Lexi," John smiled, and kissed me on the cheek.

How does one be so hot ??

"B-Bye," I waved.

As soon as John left, Peggy sat by me.

"You two are so cute, but I thought you weren't even together for a second there," She giggled.

"Haha, what makes you think that?" I laughed nervously.

"Well I mean, I barely ever see you two do anything romantic,"

"No need to worry, we're more in love than ever," I lied.

I mean, I was more in love with him than ever, but he was probably thinking about other people the entire time.

"I'm glad you two are happy,"

John entered the Schuyler apartment once more, but with beer this time.

"Let's go! We plan on playing truth or dare!" Peggy giggled, and pulled my arm towards John.