Part 9

After we bought the dresses, we went our separate ways. I walked into the apartment and was greeted by Rudy.

"Hey, um Scarlett I was thinking, and maybe we shouldn't do the whole marriage thing."

I felt rage, and sadness builds within me.

"Really Rudy, you say this when the wedding is in less than 8 days, not to mention we already bought a majority of the things," I said. I know it sounded like I was saying all of this because we already spent money, but I was more hurt than angry. He just randomly decides to say we shouldn't do this.

"You know what, I'm going to Parent's house," he said And stormed out of the house.

__________________________________________________
The next day.
___________________
I woke up and got dressed (outfit↓)

___________________I woke up and got dressed (outfit↓)

After I got dressed I went to the kitchen to eat something. After I ate, I went to the park to clear my mind. When I got to the park I ended up bumping into someone. It was Chase.

"Oh, hi," I said with a smile.

"Hey, I heard about your and Rudy's fight," he said with a half-smile.

"Oh yeah, I mean what can you do you know" 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up, wanna Hangout?" He said.

"Sure"

"Ok, how about we go get some ice cream," he said excitingly, I laughed at how excited he was.

"Sure," I said, and then we were off.

We went to the ice cream shop and Chase ordered the ice cream.

"Chase, why did you order such big ice cream," I said laughing.

"Pshh, you think this little thing is big, you should see what I get when I come alone." He said with his little goofy smile.

We were talking, until we heard someone walk in, it was Rudy.
___________________________________________________
Rudy's POV
.....

(A/n)
Make sure to vote, and comment:)
Hope you like it💕