Chapter 6: Spencer's Surprise for Abby

The day was April 25 and at the studio, the girls were all in Studio A as Abby and Spencer were standing at the chalkboard like normal with the moms standing near the exit.

"All righty, it's a new week and let's talk about Starbound in Louisville and can we have a round of applause?" Spencer suggested as the girls and moms all applauded with smiles on their faces that they finally won a competition after losing the first two.

"We finally brought home a win and like they say, third time was the charm." Abby said, then she looked at Brooke. "Brooke, you took my son's advice and sat out this weekend to avoid further injury to your hip after he took you to the chiropractor and whenever any of you are injured, you come to me or Spencer or even Vivi, in the event you tell Spencer or Vivi first, one of them will relay it to me."

"Let's talk about this week's competition, which is going to be Onstage New York and it will be held here in Chicago and that means is that we will be competing in our home state of Illinois for the second time." Spencer said as he turned the board around and at the top was Brookie as Hollie smiled, in the middle were Maddie and Chloe and on the bottom was Nia, Mackenzie, Paige and Brooke. "Also, do you notice that somebody new is on top of the pyramid? Brookie, you blew them away at Starbound with your solo and you'll be doing a solo this weekend."

"Maddie, you and Chloe will also be doing solos this weekend and for the bottom row, what are me and my son going to do with you four, you've got to step it up and you've got to get your behinds back into class and work on your technique and since we're in Chicago this week, everyone of you will be given a solo."

Everyone clapped and then when the clapping was over, Spencer turned to Melissa, Christi, Kelly, Holly and Hollie.

"Moms, it's going to be a busy week, so we expect them to be amazing." Spencer told them, then he looked at the girls. "You got it?"

The girls nodded.

"All right, let's do it."

With that, Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Nia and Brookie all got up as the moms all left Studio A and at the front desk, Abby, Spencer and Gianna were looking for costumes for the girls solos on Spencer's laptop that he had gotten for his 15th birthday.

"For Brookie's solo, this costume could be good." Spencer suggested, looking at Brookie's potential costume which is a dress made of floral mesh embroidery over a matte nylon/spandex bodice, a power mesh cowl neck draped across the front and tied at the upper back above the keyhole opening, the skirt was constructed

"That sounds like a great costume." Gianna said as she wrote down the costume. "What about Mackenzie's costume?"

"Here's one." Abby stated, looking at a halter dress that had sequin mesh over a satin bodice, a g-hook closure at the next, decorative jeweled applique buttons accented the ultra sparkle sequin waist inset and top skirt trimmed in glitter ribbon and attached were spandex trunks.

"All righty." Spencer commented, writing down the costume. "What could fit Brooke?"

"Maybe this one." Gianna commented looking at the costume for Brooke

*Here are the costumes for Brooke, Paige, Nia and Chloe*

Brooke's Costume: A Biketard that featured stretch-velvet shorts, sequin spandex bodice with stretch-mesh point sleeves and a plunging front neckline that revealed a tank top underneath it, sequin-plush mock neck had an adjustable ssnap closure in the back that created a triangular keyhole cutout with a matte nylon/spandex back and adjustable shoulder straps.

Paige's Costume: A biketard that was made of shiny spandex with ruched power mesh overlay on the front bodice and also attached was a power mesh back panel skirt. There was also a halter neck collar that had a ruffled mesh in front and a g-hook closure in the back with adjustable straps.