Chapter 15: Rehearsing in Los Angeles, Start of the ALDC/CADC rivalry

Two days later, at a dance studio called AMP, where Britney Spears and Lady Gaga rehearsed, Abby, Spencer, Vivi and Gianna were all waiting for the girls and moms to arrived since the three of them already had left Las Vegas and arrived in Los Angeles before they did and they were in Studio A.

"This is where Britney Spears and Lady Gaga rehearsed." Abby said to her kids.

"I've got to admit, this is a cool place." Spencer said.

"You know it." Vivi stated.

"I agree." Gianna added, then she noticed that Spencer pulled out an air horn. " Why do you have an air horn?"

"Well, when we were in Vegas, i bought one the day before last weekend's competition."

Then Vivi could hear voices approaching which meant that the girls and moms were there. "The girls and moms have arrived."

"All righty." Spencer commented, then right when Maddie and Chloe were the first two to walk in, he sounded the air horn and it caused Abby, Vivi and Gianna to cover their ears, but they knew he was going to use it when the girls and moms arrived and Melissa wasn't there because she was spending time with her boyfriend, Greg, who Spencer, Vivi and Abby all had met a few times.

"I now know why you used the air horn." Abby stated.

"Me too." Gianna said after her boyfriend had used the air horn.

"I considered using the Blackhawks goal horn on my phone." Spencer teased as Abby, Vivi and Gianna laughed, then their faces turned serious. "Girls, come on, we have no time to waste!"

"All right, we are here in Los Angeles, California for the iHollywood national finals and this city is also known as the City of Angels and the City of Dreams." Abby stated.

To everyone, this was the most important competition because it's the last nationals before their nationals in Lake Tahoe, they have been in a slump and a victory would set the precedent when they got to Lake Tahoe.

"Here in Los Angeles, you are going to recognize kids that are in movies, television and are here on a weekly basis audition and you know they are pros." Spencer commented, then he looked at Maddie and Mackenzie. "Maddie, Kenzie, your mother isn't here, we know we all make choices and your mother chose to be away and not being here with you, so the both of you are going to be with Me and my mom this week. Mom, let's move on to Pyramid."

The first pictures that Abby and Spencer revealed were Brooke and Paige's photos. "Brooke, Paige, you two won't be doing solos but you'll be in the group dance and that's better than nothing. We have had it with your mother, she told us that she could find better choreographers and in this city, she could find some and not back home in Orland Park. But, here's a warning, should you go as a independent, you're both out and finished." Abby said.

"Next, Mackenzie and then Brookie. You two are going to get a trio and Vivi will be in it too." Spencer commented after revealing Brookie and Mackenzie's headshots and the two dancers hugged and they hugged Vivi and everyone applauded as Nia and Chloe's headshots were next to be revealed.

"Next, we have Nia and then Chloe. Chloe will be doing a solo and the group routine."

"And not surprising, we have at the top..." Spencer revealed Maddie's photo. "Maddie. Maddie, you'll be doing a solo as well named This Year's Love and remember, you are undefeated and you know people are out to end your undefeated streak and you are the one to beat."

Maddie nodded as Vince spoke.

"Girls, do you see this is a huge opportunity? those judges at iHollywood are individuals that are going to be in a capacity to hire you, They're the individuals that choreograph for television and also film. So it is really important that you go on stage like professionals. Got it?"