Chapter 12: Guy Dancer Joins

The next day, Spencer was driving down Harlem Avenue because he was on his way to the Harlem Irving Mall, then when he arrived, he got out of his vehicle and saw that his mother's vehicle was across from his, which meant that Abby was there. Spencer entered the mall at the south entrance/exit and saw Abby and Vivi sitting near the door.

"Hey, Spencer." Abby greeted her son and hugged him.

"Hey, big bro." Vivi added as she gave Spencer a hug. "What brings you to the mall?"

"Hey, mom. Hey, Vivi" Spencer responded. "I was just gonna walk around."

"We can do that together." Abby suggested.

"Great idea." Spencer said, then he, his sister and his mother were walking through the mall.

"Remember when you were little, i brought you here every chance i got." Abby told him.

"Those were some good times, the malls i've been to are Woodfield in Schaumburg, Fox Valley Mall in Naperville, Old Orchard Road in Skokie, Orland Square Mall in Orland Park, the North Michigan Shops and the Water Tower Place in downtown Chicago along with many others."

"Mom's took you a lot of places." Vivi stated.

"And i'm grateful and i thank you for that." Spencer commented.

"Also, i'm glad i've got to see those places too." Vivi added.

"At least you're both appreciative unlike those moms whenever we gave opportunities to the girls. Everytime we give one of them an opportunity, one of their moms start drama."

"I know, right?" Vivi agreed.

"Yeah." Abby said, then she looked over and noticed that Spencer was deep in thought about sometihng, which meant that he had an idea. "What can be on your mind?"

"Mom, i've got an idea!"

"What idea do you have?" Abby asked.

"Here's the idea i've been thinking about since this morning..." Spencer said, then he, Vivi and Abby went into a huddle, then once Abby and Vivi was hearing what Spencer was suggesting, a huge grin was on their faces.

"Bro, that's a great idea!" Vivi exclaimed.

"Spence, you never fail to come up with some great ideas!" Abby told him, then the next week, since it was the ALDC's week off the week prior everybody was at the studio as Abby, Spencer and Vivi were in Studio A.

"Girls, get your behinds in gear! let's go!" Abby shouted as the girls all walked into Studio A and unlike the previous times, they were standing and their photos weren't on the chalkboard, but they were on the mirror as Abby and Spencer stood in front of the mirror with the moms standing in their normal spots as Vivi sat near the mirror.

"All right, last week's competition was good, but it could be a whole lot better," Spencer told them. "Let's get to the pyramid."

The first photos that were revealed were photos of Mackenzie and Brookie.

"Mackenzie, you and Brookie are the first two on the pyramid because you didn't have solos or a duet, but were in the group dance, so not much to judge you two on." Spencer stated, then Abby revealed the next photo and it was Chloe's photo.

"Chloe, we're gonna give you the week off, we aren't gonna do a new solo for you even though you didn't have one last weekend and you need tuning on your technique." Abby said as Christi stared, then Spencer revealed Nia's photo next.

"Nia...My mon and i were both happy with you that you went out and did your dance, but your mother wasn't a happy camper with the choreography we gave you, so we'll work on that." Spencer commented, then he turned to Holly. "Holly, we do not want any altercations like last weekend."