Chapter 16: Lake Tahoe Arrival, Preparations

The next Sunday in Lake Tahoe, a freshwater lake in the Sierra Nevada of the country the sun was in the sky with no clouds and in a town called South Lake Tahoe, a van thas was like a taxi was seen and in the taxi was Abby, Spencer and Vivi, who had taken a flight from O'Hare in Chicago to Reno, where Nationals would technically be held as the time was 6:30 PM.

"I'm glad Grandma's doing a lot better." Spencer told Abby.

"Me too." Abby agreed. "We made sure she got out before we flew out here."

"You know it." Spencer said.

"Gia told me and Spencer that she, the moms and girls will arrive tomorrow morning and Melissa had met up with them yesterday." Vivi said.

"Thanks for letting me know, we'll be at the studio when they get here."

The taxi van arrived at the Marriott's Timber Lodge, where Abby, Spencer, Vivi, Gianna, the girls and moms all would stay. Abby and her kids got out of the van, then got their bags and walked into the hotel, then Abby checked in and approached Vince and Vivi.

"Spencer, just to let you know, we'll be on the fifth floor and your room will be next to the one that Vivi and i are sharing." Abby informed.

"Thanks for letting me know." Spencer stated as Abby handed him his hotel card key as Abby held her own card key, then the three walked to the elevator which took them to the fifth floor, they got off the elevator and walked down the hallway and approached their rooms

"Big bro, if you need us, we'll be in our room next to you." Vivi told Spencer as she and Abby went into their hotel room.

"All righty." Spencer used his card key for his hotel room and when he walked in, the room was great as it was 835 square feet with air conditioning, it also had a dining area, living/sitting area, the house had a king sized bed, a sofa bed, closet and the bathroom had a bathtub, sink, shower and hair dryer. Also the room had a sofa, alarm clock, fireplace, table, washer and dryer, Two TVs a kitchen, coffee maker/tea service and it gave a great view of the center courtyard that had a pool and spas as Spencer unpacked and put his clothes in the closet, then he walked to the window to view the center courtyard.

"This is a fantastic view." Spencer complimented.

The next morning, Spencer was asleep and the time was 8:00 AM, then the alarm clock went off and he turned the alarm off as he woke up, got up out of bed and made the bed, then he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower, once he did that, he went to the closet and after he carefully looked, he chose a gray adidas tanktop, gray adidas trackpants and Adidas adisage sandals. and put his hair in a ponytail.

"All righty, now i'm ready for the first day of preparations for Nationals, i'm gonna check and see if my beautiful mother is ready." Spencer said to himself, then he got his cell phone, mp3 player, camera and card key. After he got those, he exited his hotel room and approached Abby and Vivi's hotel room and knocked on the door, then a second later, Abby opened the door and she was decked out in a black shirt, trackpants and sneakers as Vivi was decked out in a t-shirt and trackpants.

"Hello, mom. Hello, Vivi." Spencer said.

"Hey, bro." Vivi greeted her brother.

"Hey, Spence." Abby stated, kissing her son on his cheek. "You're looking handsome like you always do."

"Thanks, mom." Spencer commented. "Are you ready to roll?"

"Been ready from the get-go."

Abby, Vince and Vivi walked down the hallway and approached the elevator, which took them down to the lobby and walked to the exit where a taxi van was sitting, they got in and they were on their way to the studio.