Chapter 14: Going to Vegas, Chloe at the top

A/N: for this chapter, i'm gonna do quick results of the competition instead of going into detail.

At O'Hare Airport, which is one of two airports in Chicago, the day was July 3rd as Abby, Spencer and Vivi were sitting at gate waiting to board their flight to Las Vegas and the time was 3:15 pm, their flight was going to leave at 3:30 pm and Gianna, the girls and moms would fly out the next day.

"Spencer, Vivi has question for you." Abby said.

"What's on your mind, little sis?" Spencer wondered as he looked at Vivi.

"What time is it in Las Vegas?"

"From what i'm checking while comparing the time zones in Los Angeles, which is in the Pacific Time Zone. it's 12:15 pm, Las Vegas is in the Mountain Time Zone and Chicago is in the Central Time Zone, it's 1:15 pm there while it's 3:15 pm here, New York City for example is in the eastern time zone, and there it's 4:15 pm. That means the Pacific time zone is two hours behind the Central Time Zone, the Mountain Time Zone is an hour behind us and the Eastern Time Zone is an hour ahead of us."

"That's interesting and a very cool fact, you sure know your time zones." Vivi complimented, she was homeschooled as Spencer actually attended school even though Abby flirted with the idea of homeschooling Spencer when he was younger.

"I learned a lot about them when i was in school and on the computer and you learn something new everyday." Spencer said.

"I can tell."

"Mom, i don't know if i asked you this, but which hotel are we going to stay in while we're in Vegas?" Spencer asked Abby.

"We're going to be staying at the MGM Grand hotel." Abby answered. "It's got a buffet."

"Cool." Vivi said.

"What my sister said." Spencer answered.

"Attention passengers, Southwest Airlines announces the boarding of flight #620 to Las Vegas."

"That's us." Spencer said as he, Vivi and Abby got up to board their flight and they were the first in line to board, they showed their boarding passes and were told to go on through with other passengers doing the same thing by showing their boarding passes and going on through, then they walked through the Jet Bridge, which connects the plane door for passengers to board and get off and walked on to the plane, Abby, Spencer and Vivi found their seats on the left side of the plane and Spencer had a window seat and saw one of the plane wings, Abby sat in the middle seat and Vivi sat in the aisle seat.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, welcome aboard Southwest Airlines flight #620, nonstop to Las Vegas..." The pilot said over the intercom, then he said some more instructions and once everyone buckled their seatbelts.

The jet bridge backed up from the plane door and the pilot then began to back the plane, then he guided it toward it's runway where it would take off, then once it reached the runway, the plane began to move a little faster and once it got near the end of the runway, it lifted off into the sky.

Minutes later, the plane was at it's altitude height and Vince was on his laptop looking at some photos he took.

"Looking at some old and recent photos?" Abby asked him.

"Yes." Spencer answered.

Then in Las Vegas, a city in Nevada, the time there was 1:30 pm as the plane landed at the McCarran international airport and once it landed, it began slowing down and once it slowed down enough, the pilot began to maneuver the plane towards it's gate, which took four minutes and thirty two seconds.