Chapter 2: Infected

CHAPTER TWO: INFECTED

[Pic of Zack Ladera]

Tyler's POV

Oh crap. A whole friggin' wagon filled with crap. What was I supposed to do? I wanted to move but I was frozen from utter shock. Why was he diving towards me? Was there something in my hair? Did I still have left over broccoli in my teeth from my lunch and he was just leaning to take it out? Hmph, not unless it was with his lips.

I needed to stop thinking and start moving-

Before I could even move, his lips were on mine, pushing forward with such force. My faced burned, feeling heated by his contact as I pushed him with my lips, returning the kiss.

Tyler, this was the part where you pull back. Ahem, I said pull back!

No matter how much I told my brain that, I didn't move at all, I just welcomed the kiss. A small moan slipped out before I could stop it when he pulled out; returning with new intentions. I felt his tongue push through my lips, just to make contact with mine.

No, I wasn't going to let this happen! Yeah, it felt incredible but I was not going to let some guy take advantage of my slow reflexes. Override! Full complete brain override!

I glided my right hand on the door, pulling back the handle. The door flew open and I fell back with it, finally finding a way out, minding he pain I felt when I hit the cool concrete. I could see my ruby complexion in the side mirror and bit my lip in frustration. Why was he doing this to me? Was this some kind of prank or something?

This guy had to be some freak. I didn't have a problem with gays but I wasn't one of them. I was Tyler Hogwagon, the boy who fantasized about girls that were out of his league. Not the boy who let other guys kiss him, especially a stranger. How could I have been so stupid? I didn't even know him enough to enter his stupid car and let him take me to his stupid house. He was so... idiotic.

I picked myself up, grabbing my bag from the floor of the passenger seat and turned to walk home. It was probably a five minute walk from here. I usually walked home from school anyways which was like a twenty minute promenade.

"Dude, where are you going?" he asked. I turned to see him walking out of his car. "What about the game?"

Oh crap.

I forgot about that. I really wanted to play it and maybe we could get through it without him shoving his tongue down my esophagus. Wait, no! This could have been a trap. He would probably lock me in a dungeon and have his way with me. Oh gosh, I couldn't let myself die that way!

I stepped forward ready to continue home but then turned back, stepping towards his house to play the game. Hey, I loved killing zombies.

No, I wasn't going to fall for this! My foot turned back towards home and then back to Zack's place. This patterned continued for around seven more cycles. I was so torn!

Should I go play my favorite game with a potential rapist or go home to where I knew I would be safe? As you could see, my decision was the most difficult one to make. This was harder than when it was showing Yu-Gi-Yo and Dragon Ball Z at the same time and I wasn't sure which show to watch. I ended up switching between channels every two minutes, practically missing the plot of both shows.

"Are you going to continue dancing or are you going to come in?" He leaned on the hood, looking at me as I moved, probably turned on. Gosh, he was so creepy. Was this how popular people acted? No wonder they were so stuck up.

"Stay away from me!" I huffed, committing to walking home. Farewell Black Ops 2, you will be truly missed.

I touched my lips, still feeling the pressure of his on mine. Why the crap he had to go and do that? I couldn't believe my first french kiss was with a guy. A friggin' guy! My first regular kiss was way back in sixth grade with a girl at math camp. She was a cute blonde with freckles scattered over her cheeks which just made her look extra adorable, definitely not a guy.