Chapter 7: Gina's A Beach

CHAPTER SEVEN: GINA'S A BEACH

Tyler’s POV

Believe me when I say I was pissed because I was. I always knew that Zack was a player, he had the attitude to go with it from the day he assumed I liked him. Even though I did, I never told him that but he still believed it. Now, I found out he was a hoe from his sister?

Really, what was up with his family?

If those two were like that, I wondered how their parents were... Ugh, I didn’t even want to know anymore.

In the back of my mind, I will always wonder what I really mean to him. The night I said I was into him, he shoved his hands in my pants, even after I told him not to. He was only interested in seducing me. I was pretty sure that was some type of rape.

Too bad I liked it…

I could hear him, even though my eyes were on the road, I heard his voice. I wasn’t listening but I knew he was probably coming up with a whole bunch of bull. I was with him but he still felt like he needed to explain himself.

I get it, you dated more people I could count on my fingers and toes together. Stop friggin’ bragging about it. One hand was too much to count the relationships I had been in and you didn’t need any fingers to add up how much times I slept with someone.

Yeah, that was right. Tyler Hogwagon was a virgin and I wasn’t into having a guy take that away.

The beach wasn’t that far from my house even though I could’ve used a long drive to clear my mind. After setting my phone on the dashboard, I started rolling up my jeans to my knees when he parked the car, still not regretting not changing into shorts. Anyways, I didn’t own swim trunks. I hated the beach, I hated the sand and I sure as hell hated the ocean. Why would I swim in water infested with fish pee and feces?

What had my mother forced me into? And when did Chelsea ever go to our church? Yeah, I haven’t been to a service since freshman year when my mother caught me sneaking in my DS and also the fact that I ended up falling asleep and snoring through the pastor’s sermon. But when did she switch to mine and why did she know my mother?

Chelsea was a nice girl; we used to be acquaintances, maybe even friends, in elementary school until middle school messed everything up. People started splitting into their own cliques, forgetting about the people they knew in fifth grade. She instantly became popular while I hid behind the bleachers during gym to read some pretty hardcore Manga comics. Ever since girls grew boobs, it was like they didn’t want to hang out with me anymore. Then again, I was too chicken to even talk to them.

We instantly found her talking with a few people, one of them sadly were Gina. Gina and Chelsea had been inseparable since the ninth grade. I never knew how someone so good could be so attached to the evil queen of drama.

“Tyler!”” she cheered, disbanding from her group to hug me, pressing her chest on me. Gosh, they felt so good.

She was in a loose muscle shirt that gave view to her bandeau underneath, above her shorts. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun and even without makeup, she was still a beauty. It was weird how she felt like we were friends all of a sudden. For the past three years, the only thing she told me was ‘Can I borrow a pencil?’

“Chelsea.” I muttered, trying to keep my blushing to a limit.

She pulled out, giving notice to the person I brought.

“Zack, right?” she asked as Gina walked up to her side. Her friend was a little less conservative, wearing her tight white bikini top with matching boy-shorts.