9 - High-speed Chase

Yui opened her eyes and saw Baymax holding the cargo load from crushing everyone. Yui sighed in relief and looked up at Hiro, who she was still holding on to for dear life.

Yui quickly let go and motioned her friends to the car, "Go! Now!"

Hiro pointed at the man in the mask, "Baymax, get him!" Then, Hiro and Yui were pulled back by the hand. Gogo dragged them both to the car and shoved them in the back seat.

"No, no, no! What are you doing?" Hiro asked.

"Saving your lives." Gogo said and slammed the door shut and quickly got in the front seat.

"Baymax can handle that guy!" When Hiro said that, Baymax fell from the sky and landed right on the roof of the car.

Baymax looks around then look ahead at the kabuki man rising with his Microbots, "Oh no."

"Wasabi!" Gogo called out.

"Yeah, goodbye!" Was I pulled out of the bay and sped away from the kabuki man.

"Hiro! Gizmo! Explanation! Now!" Gogo commanded.

Hiro pulled himself up, "He stole my Microbots!"

"He started the fire!" Yui said and pulled herself up onto the seat.

"We don't know who he is!" They said in unison. Yui looked ahead and her eyes widened at the block of Microbots heading straight towards the car.

Hiro commanded, "Baymax! Palm heel strike!" Baymax executed the command and caused the car to spin. Wasabi turns and drove onto the road. Yui looked back at the man in the mask as he started to catch up. The car sped down the road and turned hard, causing all the people to be squished in the back seat. Yui pulled herself up by the seat but was slammed forward as the car suddenly stopped.

"Uh, why did we stop!?" Yui yelled from the backseat.

"The light is red!" Wasabi yelled.

"There are no red lights in a car chase!" Gogo yelled in anger. The light turned green and the chase continued.

"Why is he trying to kill us!?" Wasabi said when the kabuki man caught up with the car.

"It's a classic villain. We've seen too much!" Fred explained.

"Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know he's trying to kill us." Honey Lemon said.

"Car!" Fred yelled.

"He's trying to kill us!" Honey screamed as Wasabi swerved away from the falling car.

"Did you just put your blinker on?" Gogo asked.

"You have to indicate your turns! It's the law!" Yui looked over at Gogo who has finally snapped.

"That's... it!" Gogo took her gum out of her mouth and stuck it on the console, then proceeded to slide over to the driver's seat and take the wheel. She floored it, causing Yui's head to slam into Honey Lemon's leg. 'Damn Wasabi for not having a van!' She thought and quickly climbed into the vacant front seat and buckled up.

Gogo did anything to avoid the kabuki man from jumping onto a bridge to almost getting hit by a train. Soon they were driving by the bay with no sign of the kabuki man around.

"Did we lose him?" Honey asked, looking out the window.

"Look out!" Wasabi yelled as the car was engulfed in a tunnel of Microbots.

"Baymax, hold on!"Hiro yelled.

"We're not going to make it!" Wasabi panicked. Yui reassured him, but it only made him more panicked.

Honey Lemon yelled, "We're gonna make it!" And the car burst through the tunnel and landed hard on the ground. There was a small celebration before they saw the road end ahead. Gogo slammed on the brakes, but it was too late. The car slid off the road and into the ocean, flooding the car with water.

When the car reached the bottom, Yui tried unbuckling her seatbelt, but it was stuck. Hiro notices her struggle and tried to help his friend. Once they got the seatbelt off of Yui, Hiro and Yui noticed bits of Baymax's armor slowly fall to the sand. Everyone swam up to Baymax who was starting float up due to his air-filled interior. Everyone quickly latched on to the robot to catch a ride to the surface.

When Baymax finally got to the surface, Yui coughed and gasped lungfuls of air. Honey Lemon smiled, "I told you we would make it!"

Baymax quickly scanned everyone, "Your injuries require my attention and your body temperatures are low."

Hiro patted and rubbed Yui's back as she coughed some more, "We should get out of here."

That's when Fred looked towards the land with determination, "I know a place."

~Le Time Skip | brought to you by Mochi~

The seven of them walked down the street, cold, wet, blindly following Fred.

"Where are we?" Honey Lemon asked. Fred didn't answer and instead turned into the walkway of the very fancy and huge mansion.

Hiro looked in confusion, "Fred, where are you going?"

Fred paused arched his eyebrow, then smiled and turned, "Oh, right! Welcome to mi casa! That's French for 'front door'."

"It's Spanish." Yui mumbled. She would have corrected the translation too if she didn't almost die an hour or so ago.

"Listen, nitwit!  A man in a mask just tried to kill us. I'm not in the mood for your little—" Gogo was about to lose it just when the door was opened by a Alfred-looking butler, "Welcome home, Master Fredrick."

"Heathcliff! My man! Come on, guys. We'll be safe in here. Give me some!" Fred fist bumped him and went inside. Yui waved as she pasted Heathcliff and walked inside cautiously. What did she have to lose?

A/N
Hey, people! You would think being on fall break would give me more time to work on this, but NOPE! Extra credit and late assignments, plans with friends, and deep cleaning my room decide to get in the way. Well, at least I got this done for you guys.... when break ended.
By the way, I don't know when I'll get the next chapter out, so I'll just mention my upcoming birthday here.
I'll TRY to get the next chapter out soon!
BYE!