Chapter 10

I own none of the characters except for Rocket and Brandy/Blueprint

“Soundwave, send the transmission link”, barked Megatron. Brandy just sat helpless in his grip as this “Soundwave” pulled up some transmission. The dark screen whirred to life and a red and blue robot now faced her and Megatron. “What do you want Megatron”, this new robot said with a hostile tone. “I’m guessing you two are not on amicable terms”, she said unconsciously. “Who is that Megatron?”, the same robot asked. “Well Optimus if you must know, this human was giving off a Cybertronian signature”, Megatron replied. “How could that be”, Optimus said. An awestruck look grew on Optimus’ face. “Are you saying that this human is Blueprint?”, Optimus asked bewildered. “Who is Blueprint?!”, asked Brandy. “Blueprint is the daughter of my scientist Perceptor and one of my medics Rocket”, Optimus started. “They sent her off the planet during the great war. She was sent in a pod that transformed her into whatever species that inhabited the planet she landed on. They gave her an Autobot insignia necklace that would grow with her as she grew”. Brandy put her hand on her necklace. She held it out for Optimus to see. “Is this the Autobot insignia?”, she asked intrigued. Optimus stepped back to reveal the same symbol on his chest that was on her necklace. She sat back and absorbed the information she was just given. She was daughter of 2 humans and she was turned human when she landed on Earth. To make matters worse, She was in the hands on the enemy.