Chapter 12

I own none of the characters except for Rocket and Brandy/Blueprint.

“Optimus we must retrieve her from the Decepticons”, Perceptor pleaded with the Autobot leader. “I understand your concerns Perceptor, but we must not do anything rash. We could put in her more danger than she already is”, said Prime. “Perceptor, you must listen to Optimus, we’ll get her back”, Rocket said putting a servo on his shoulder. “I know, but we could have prevented this. If we had kept her with us, we wouldn’t be in this predicament”, Perceptor said putting his helm in his servo. “Perceptor, you know it would have been too dangerous to have her with us during the war. I  know you’re upset but all we can do now is pray to Primus that we can get her back safely”.

Brandy sat carefully on Soundwave’s shoulder. She needed to gain their trust, befores she could make her great escape. “That one”, she said pointing to one of the computer keys. He follows her orders and they decoded more coordinates. Brandy didn’t know why they were important but if it kept her alive she didn’t care. Suddenly, her mind started swirling and she had to lean against Soundwave for support. Her mind went to a different place. 2 robots stood before her. One was tall and sturdy with a microscope on his shoulder. The other one was slender yet strong. They both were looking down at her. “Good Bye, for now our little one”. She was re awaken by a tap on her leg. Soundwave motioned for her to continue. She pointed out more keys and decoded more coordinates and this went on until she layed down softly on his shoulder and fell asleep.

“Here, the Decepticon ship was seen by a two humans a few miles out of town”, Ratchet said. He pulled up the coordinates for Optimus. “We just have to plan this out accordingly. If we can create a diverson here on the ground that will draw Megatron and troops, we can send a team onto the Nemesis to retrieve Blueprint”, Optimus said thoughtfully. “Bulkhead and I will cause the distraction here on the ground. Arcee, Bumblebee and Rocket will get Blueprint. Rocket can use her alternate mode to fly up to the Nemesis”. Ratchet nodded and prepared to fire up the groundbrige. When it opened, Optimus called to the Autobots “Let’s Roll Out!”