Chapter 14

I own none of the characters except for Rocket and Blue/Blueprint

Rocket, Arcee and Bumblebee quietly searched the Nemesis. Rocket could sense her daughter nearby. "This way", she said to them pointing to Soundwave's lab. The three entered the lab and hid behind some equipment. Soundwave was still in the lab and a human was sitting on his shoulder. Rocket scanned the human and showed Arcee and Bumblebee what she saw. "It's her. That's Blueprint". "Well how are we going to get her away from Soundwave?", Arcee asked. "Here you guys cause a distraction and I'll get her". Arcee and Bumblebee looked at each other and nodded. Arcee got up and shot one of the computers. Then she and Bee jumped out of their hiding spot and began shooting. Soundwave put Blueprint down and began attacking. There! Now Rocket could get to her. She slipped over to Blueprint and picked her up. "Who are you?", she asked looking up at Rocket. "Hello little one, I'm here looking for my daughter and we need to get out of here. Arcee, Bumblebee lets go!" They backed away still firing as they left the lab. They ran to the landing pad where Rocket transformed and they entered the plane. "So youre my mom?", Blueprint asked running a hand on Rocket's steering wheel as she took off. "Yes dear, I am and your father Perceptor is back at base. Speaking of Perceptor, I should contact him to let him know we got you". She radioed back to base. "We have her so please Send a groundbridge". They had flown about 2 miles away from the Nemesis when the groundbridge opened. Rocket entered and landed right in front of the silo leading to base. She transformed and everyone hopped out. Arcee and Bumblebee transformed and Bumblebee opened a door for Blueprint. They entered the silo and were met by Optimus, Ratchet, Bulkead and Perceptor. Perceptor looked like Christmas had just come early. Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee's charges were standing on the balcony facing them. Brandy got out and looked around. "So by the encounter I just had, I think it would suffice to say that you guys are the good guys?, She asked looking around. "Well that is definitely Perceptor's kid", Bulkhead said looking down at her. "My name is Brandy by the way and If I don't get home my adopted parents are going to grow concerned". "But we are your parents, you dont need to go anywhere", Perceptor said looking at her. "Perceptor, she's human remember. I'm sure she's in good hands", Rocket said to him. "She is my daughter and she is not going anywhere".