Chapter 8

I own none of the characters except for Rocket and Brandy/Blueprint

Fast forward 18 earth years later.....

Brandy sat at her desk patiently in Jasper, Nevada. Today was the last day of senior year and finally she would be free. When the final bell rang, she rushed to her car and threw her book bag inside. She now had the freedom she always wanted. She could finally get away from her adopted parents and live life on her own. There was nothing really wrong with her adopted parents. They loved her and they took care of her but they were always trying to change her. Brandy loved science and math but her parents wanted her to be good in art and english. When they wanted her to wear dresses and skirts, she wanted to wear sweats or t shirts. She wasn't your average girl but she was Brandy and that was just how she liked it.

Brandy was driving along the main road in town when suddenly a purple car pulled into view. She couldn't really see the driver but she didn't bother looking any further. The roads would soon fill up with the evening folks getting off of work so it didn't really faze her until the she saw the car was following her. She lured the car away from her house and to the open road. She sped up but the car just followed her move. Brandy didn't know how she could lose them until the car came closer into her vision. She gasped. The car had no driver.