Chapter 13

I own none of the characters except for Rocket and Brandy/Blueprint

Rocket glided through the air towards the Nemesis. Optimus and Bulkhead were able to draw Megatron off the ship. That left minimal adversity for the rest of them to go get Blueprint. Rocket landed and Arcee and Bumblebee got out. She transformed and stretched. She hadn't flown her plane mode in a few cycles. "Let's go", she said leading the way. The 3 of them entered the ship and looked around. There were no vehicons in sight. This was their chance! "Wait", Arcee said to her. "How are we going to find her? It could take forever to find her on this massive ship". "I hadn't really thought about that", Rocket replied. "But, we'll find her. Lets go this way".

"Rocket, what is your current status?", Perceptor asked for the 4th time. "Same as before. We're still looking", she radioed back obviously annoyed. "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm nervous. The Decepticons already have captured my daughter and I don't want them to add you to their trophy case". Rocket laughed. "We'll be fine. Just calm down. We'll get her back, I promise".

Megatron landed down in front of Optimus. "So, Prime, you were foolish enough to follow my ship", Megatron snarled with an evil grin. "Too bad, this will lead to your demise". "Not this time Megatron", Optimus said preparing himself. He only needed to fight long enough to give the rest of the Autobots a chance to find Blueprint. 'May Primus guide them'.