e p i l o g u e

this epilogue will tell you what everyone does and their future, including the kids!!!

Violetta and León stayed married. León had gotten back into music, but only released music without going on tours. Violetta went back to writing songs, after a decade of not writing, while staying home raising her children. She and León had another child sometime after Mateo turned four, a little boy they named Esteban.

Maria followed her parents' footsteps and enrolled into the studio, she loved to perform. Sofia, on the other hand, loved traditional education and decided to go to a college instead of the studio. Mateo followed his eldest sister and enrolled in the studio, he loved to dance and sing.

Diego and Catalina had gotten engaged around the time Federico came back from his world tour. They got married only a year later, Mateo was about two years old. The two of them had a daughter together, they named her after Catalina's mother, Ester. A year and a half later, they had another child, a son, they named him after his father, Diego. Ester stayed in regular school, while younger Diego wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and enrolled in the studio, he loved playing the piano and singing.

Mateo loved his younger siblings as much as he loved his older sisters. He also loved his stepparents as much as he loves his mother and father.

Francesca and Marco welcomed in a little girl, and they named her Karla. She was the only child the two could have, but they couldn't be happier with just Karla. Both Francesca and Marco stayed in with the music industry, and went on a small tour every couple of months together. Karla went with them on tours, and she loved to perform with her parents.

When Federico came back from his tour, the twins both started talking and walking. Ludmila was happy her husband was back from tour. The two of them had another daughter when the twins were three. Emma and Noah became the big siblings to little Aurora. Federico's tour was the last one he took, he wanted to stay with his family, and take care of them. Ludmila stopped performing before the twins were born, but she continued after awhile, only doing shows in Buenos Aires every once in awhile. Noah had gotten his father's charisma and talent, and won a couple of talent shows while in school. Emma got her mother's hardworking trait, and became the student body president her freshman year. The twins became a duo and started posting covers on YouTube, quickly becoming internet famous for it. Aurora loved to dance, and only dance, she joined a dance team while in school.

Camila and Broduey had their youngest daughter, Emilia while Valeria and Antonio were still toddlers. Broduey still recorded music, and became a music producer. Camila put her career on pause while she and Broduey raised their children. Valeria had gotten casted as a young version of a woman in a movie, and she loved acting. She became a child actor and starred in many tv shows and movies in her early years. Antonio enrolled into the studio when he could, and became a top student there, being able to dance, sing and play any instrument that was put in front of him. He loved it. Emilia was artistic like the rest of her family, but not musical or theatrical, she loved to paint and sketch.

Naty and Maxi had their youngest daughter, Liliana, just a week after Karla Tavelli was born. As guessed, the two girls became best friends. Maxi was still a music producer, working with Broduey trying to find the Next Big Thing. Naty became a stay at home mom, only because she loved doing what she did. Their oldest daughter, Ana, loved to design outfits and dance. She started her own dance team, and included her godmother's youngest daughter, Aurora, in the dance team. The almost a decade age gap didn't matter, they were like family. Liliana was a quiet type like her mother was, she'd rather read then do anything. She loved to study and write. She wrote many short stories and became a semi famous writer on the internet.

Andres had met his wife, Elizabeth, at Diego and Catalina's wedding. They got married two years later. He was the last one of his friends to have kids, but he didn't care. He knew his soulmate would eventually come to him, and they'd live together and be happy forever. Elizabeth and Andres had three children, one boy named Elijah, and two girls named Eliana and Erica. Elijah loved science, he enrolled into a science school. Both Eliana and Erica loved to play the guitar and the drums nothing else. They started a band, like their father and uncles did in the past, and they had won a battle of the bands.

I feel like this epilogue sucks, but I didn't want to end this book without an epilogue.

And now this book is officially over, and I'm sad, but I can focus on other things. :)

Also TINI's new album comes out very soon and I'm excited. And I'm going to go see CNCO in concert in February.

I hope you guys like this epilogue and enjoyed reading this book, because it is now complete.

i hope i included everyone in this epilogue, because I almost forgot about andres. oops.