11.Submit

Fenris walked passed every wolf that was bowed. Somehow that made him seem even bigger. Even Manhattan caved to her mate, bowing too.

"Mate." Manhattan whispered but everyone heard.

"Mate. " He growled back but he seemed to be fighting something.

Uh duh, of course his fighting something. His fighting the Rogue God who already had a mate: The Moon Goddess. The god inside him obviously didn't want to have a mate.

"Stand Manhattan." He ordered. She stood and faced him. It was ridiculous how tall he was with Manhattan only coming up to his jaw.

"Mate." He claimed as he wolf kissed me. Manhattan kissed him back just as eagerly until he pulled away.

Blue eyes lit my face. The Rogue God was now in control.

"So this is the Moon Goddess's trick?" His voice flowing with more power than humanly possible. "Is this who runs her world now?"

"Is Fenris my mate's wolf or is your name Fenris?" Manhattan asked. He growled and she shut her trap.

"I am your mate. As disgusting as that is, my name is Fenris." He threw out.

"Why are you here?" Manhattan asked. Fenris smiled.

"You know who I am, yes? You know why I'm on the surface?" He asked. Manhattan nodded.

"Your here to get revenge on the higher ranks." She answered.

"Indeed. And you know how I accomplish that?" He asked to which I shook my head. "By luring them out and now, they are all here."

And with that word, he was out of vision. Howls of pain and panic surged as wolves were thrown and killed. Fenris ran at unnatural speed and agility, killing wolves at what seemed like random but we knew better. He was targeting those of high power. On both sides.

Blood spilled as we ran to intercept our mate. A whoosh and wind blew to one side. He had just ran past me. I turned and tried to stop him.

My father had the same idea as he stepped in his path. He pawed to a stop.

"You wish to step in my way, Liam. You will get out of my way. Now." He ordered. Liam stepped nervously before obeying and stepping out the way.

Thankfully, with the distraction Manhattan had caught up to him. She quickly snapped up his tail. Instead of a howl, a growl erupted and Manhattan was flung aside.

"Stay down, queen. Your time will soon come." He snapped before returning to kill others.

Manhattan stood. "We cannot fight him. He is a god."

I nodded. "Then we restrain him. He will not fight us."

Manhattan was skittish but she knew her mate wouldn't hurt her. If anything, her blind trust in our mate was good in this moment.

She howled a challenge. Fenris turned around and accepted the challenge immediately. Though very threatening, his tail swished with anticipation.

"So mate, you wish to die now?" He laughed.

Manhattan grinned. "Come do your worst."

Unfortunately, he charged. I barely got two feet before we met.

The way he fought... I had no chance to fight back. It was just claw, fang, front paws, back paws, repeat. He seemed able to fight with all four paws individually making it impossible to even counter. But Fenris didn't even give me the thought of counter.

Soon he had his fangs on my throat, a submissive position. I thought how embarrassing it must look, the queens wolf being defeated by a rogue in front of her population, but then I saw every wolf passed out.

Most seemed to be knocked out but I knew in there, many were dead. The scent of blood hung in the air replacing the once rogue filled air.

That made me realize that my mate didn't smell like a rogue, not at all.

"Submit, Manhattan. You have lost." He mumbled against my throat. Manhattan whimpered and submitted for the first time of her life.

We stepped away from each other. Unlike Manhattan, Fenris seemed completely fine as if he just woken up instead. No one stirred so Manhattan relinquished control to me, shifting back.

I was stark naked but I didn't mind, not in front of my mate.

To my surprise, he shifted as well. I gasped at how gorgeous he looked.

The first thing that caught me off guard was the fact that he still had clothes on. He was sporting a light yellow hoodie and black jeans with a hole in the right leg.

My eyes trailed over my mate. He skin glowed a healthy tone. Even in the dark I could see his light brown eyes and long black hair that was swept back. He was also sporting a neat beard.

He smirked, a beautiful smirk, and pulled his hoodie off. Underneath, he was shirtless. Tattoos ran the length of his body, each one more interesting than the other.

He walked over and gently placed the hoodie on me. He smelled intoxicating, even delicious and I was glad that his hoodie was embed with the same smell.

"How was I blessed with such a beautiful mate?" He said softly. His voice was soothing and calming as he rubbed circles on my cheek.

"W-what, uh, I mean I guess your just lucky." I mumbled out, rather embarrassingly.

He chuckled, the sound rumbling through both our bodies. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Clio Thalatte."

My name in his mouth sounded the best it ever has. My eyes trained on those lips, wanting them to claim mine besides every bad thing he did tonight.

"What's y-your name?" I stuttered again as he pulled me closer.

He smiled. " My name is Michael Atlas."

A/N

Happy 100 reads! I bring you Zayn Malik as Michael Atlas