19. Desire

I hated this planet already.

As soon as I had stepped foot on this planet, I immediately knew that. I was made as a planet and Moon was the god that ruled over me. Planets were supposed to be supportive to their god.

It wasn't the same for moon and I and now, we were separated. But I grew to hate this planet. The amount effort that she put in this planet compared to what was me, infuriated me.

The green lavish type of flooring, the ridiculous bright blue sky all contrasted with the grey, sandy outlook of me. Something crawling caught my attention and unfortunately, the brunt of anger. I squashed it under my heel.

"Dark, is that you?"  I whirled around to see Moon but...

Her skin was a shade that I've never seen before in the short period I've had my eyes but the word to appear in my mind was beautiful. She was beautiful. That skin, that hair, those eyes... Words cannot describe.

" Wow," She said, clearly doing the same thing I was and it stirred something within. ", you look wow."

"I could agree." My eyes traveled down her body, allowing the thing to stir more violently.

"How are you here?"  She asked innocently, as if she didn't know that I could form.

"I pushed and now I'm here. You are doing...something here." I gestured to our surroundings.

This was wrong. Where was the hatred  that I had felt earlier? The drive to destroy this planet and get back at the the creators, the gods that out me in this place?

But staring at Moon, those feelings can vamished. She quickly grabbed my hand and led me along her new toy.

"I have this plan to make beings like us. My mind has split into two to create beings but I want to make a dominant species. Almost like us gods," I zoned out when she said us gods. I was no god and she didn't even know that. ", but with one gift, to shift. They can take our form, love, hate and life but they can shift. Shift into a creature of power and magnificence."

Power and magnificence?

" A creature like what?"  I asked.

Her eyes lit up. "Creatures that walk on all fours, that have bladelike teeth and godlike eyes. I plan on calling them werewolves. They can shift when they want and mate. Oh mate! They will be tied to their soul mates where they'll experience magic and desire!"

"How is it that you know all these things? How do you know what desire and magic?" I asked. She turned and pulled me into her. Her hands traveled slowly up my new arms and hip bones.

Her eyes darkened, almost resembling me. My body reacted to every touch, every sensation. I've never been touched before and now, I was quickly becoming addicted to it.

I looked at her plump lips while she kept arousing me. The violent stir became insane within as my hands grabbed her behind. I relished in the skin to skin contact as I picked her up and collided her lips with mine.

Desire and magic.