Flowercrowns And Ties

Logicality (Logan x Patton)
Smut/Fluff/Mpreg
Logan's POV

I watch my husband adjust his flower crown for the hundredth time.
"It's fine, Patton." I tell him as I sip my coffee.

"That's your fourth cup this morning! You're almost as bad as Virgil with his tea!" My husband scolds, ignoring what I said.

"We should call Virgil. It's been a while since he moved out." I tell him and he nods happily.

"Hey Lo?" He asks suddenly.

"Yes?" I ask back.

"I want another baby." He says and I choke on air.

"I-I...We can try. You saw how hard it was to conceive Virgil." I tell him and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"It gives us an excuse to do adultery." (Sanders sides reference in a Sanders sides book) he smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. I stretch and lift up my husband, turning off the stove as I do so. I carry him to our room and set him on the bed.

Here's where it gets smutty folks!

He starts to grind against me as I get the lube.

"Wait! Mmmhh" I moan softly as he teases me. He starts to undress down to his boxers and binder. I match his quick movements.

He lays onto the bed and I lean over him.

"Ready?" I ask and he smiles.

"Ready." He tells me and he unhooks his binder as I take off our boxers. I sit on the bed and he sits on the edge. He takes my entire member in his mouth and bobs his head at a steady pace.

After twenty minutes I feel a knot in my stomach.

"Pat! Ahh! I'm gonna cum!" I scream and he smirks. He reaches into his nightstand and pulls out a cock ring.

"No cumming if it's not in me." He tells me and slips it on my length.

"Please! Let me cum!" I cry, desperately wanting release. He puts two fingers in his vagina to stretch himself out. I'm a moaning mess at this point, begging for relief.

Once he's satisfied, he takes off the ring and lowers himself on my dick. I groan as I cum into him.

"You're s-so tight!" I moan and he grumbles something angrily.

"What's the matter?" I ask and he glares at me.

"MOVE ALREADY!" He yells and I pull out almost all the way.

"No! I'm sorry I'm just- Love?" He asks and I slam into him.

"Ow!" He yells and I smirk.

"You didn't say I couldn't go rough~" I whisper in his ear. I slam into him again, leaving him screaming my name.

"There! Right there!" He screeches. I abuse that spot until I release in him for the second time. I continue moving until he orgasms violently.

End of the smut for all the innocent readers

I clean up and we take a shower once everything is cleaned. We spend the rest of the day napping in each others arms.

Small time skip

I rub Patton's back as he vomits everything he had last night.

"l-logan?" He whispers.

"Yes darling?" I ask and he giggles.

"Now you sound like Roman." He tells me with a weak smile. I pull him towards my chest and rock gently to try to get him to sleep.

"L-Lo... I think I'm pregnant." He whispers and falls asleep in my arms. I carry him to the car and drive to the hospital to try to make sure.