A/N

OK. This is a quick announcement . The identity of the person who cause the incident  won't be reveal until the end of the second events. But, i assure you, it's will be shocking.

This is the list of Events that will happen to our beloved character:

-Bonnie jealousy ( Good end) ( We'll always be friend like old time)

-Springtrap revenge for golden ( Good ending) (Goldentrap and Frexy Crimson Fazbear)

-The nighmare shard ( Bad ending) ( Good bye Flare, Happy study ! You'll alway in our heart.)

-Foxy's cancer and The death of Silver ? (Bad ending) ("This will be my final adventure." said Silver)

-New starts (Final chapter and good ending) (Familiar voices)

So what do you think of the events and the Some preview headline .If you have anything mind, please leave a suggestion in the comment. After this book, i think i'll write a serie of adventure of Frexy with the Story base are some of i think the best Fnaf fanfic but got discontinue due to the lack inspiration and time. I originally called the serie " The Misadventure of Frexy" or T.M.O.F for short but i decided to change the name to "A New Horizon, A New Adventure." cause the original name doesn't make sense. So yeah hope you enjoy. And DINNER BREAK~ for 2 hour then next chapter will be out .