Ova 2 (part 3) : Memorable Springbreak

A/N : Sorry ! I haven't update this lately due to school and homework. And i only update this story once a week until i have time or graduated. My country education system is very tight. I have to go to school from 7 to 11.15 in the morning and 1.30 to 4.50 in the afternoon, 6 days per week ! And my night is dedicated to homework and lesson review so yeah ! Thank you for sticking along with and my story me though i'm a terrible writer. Oh right, enough talking let get back to Golden and Bonnie.

Author's POV

Golden is sleeping on Bonnie's lap with his head buried deep into the bunny's chest. Bonnie just sit there and patting Golden's back. Golden make a small purr and Bonnie smile, Bonnie doesn't expect that a bear can purr. But Bonnie didn't know that his actions were caught by a dragon and a Fox girl. They smile as they look at Bonnie and Golden. "A little push ?" "A little push!"

Bonnie's POV

I'm so tired but i never get bored to see Golden's sleeping face. It's too adorable to even look away. I'm pating his back and he let out a purr and snuggle my chest. I smile, suprised at the fact that bears can purr but i never heard him or Freddy purred before. After a while , the van just stop. Golden let out a yawn and wake up. He rubs his eyes and look at me. "Did you rest well?" I asked , he nodded in response but then continue to bury his face in my chest and snuggle. I blush, then ask, "Why are we stopping? "

"It's already 10 pm so i think we should stop here and sleep for the night. I had already done with the reservation. But i could only reservate 3 room so you guy gonna have to share the room. Chica and Flare will stay in a room, Freddy and Foxy will share a room. Bonnie, you will share your room with Golden . And i will sleep at the couch at the receptionist. " Silver said as he walked out of the car. I shake Golden to tell him to leave, but he groan and hold me tighter , like he doesn't want to leave his comfy bed. So i make a bold move and pick him up bridal style and get out the van. Everyone is looking at me and Golden, "Put me down please!" I heard Golden muttered and looked at him. He is blushing madly, i chuckle as i gently put him down. I turn around and see Flare and Silver grinning at me, i then notice i'm blushing as well. "What ?" i asked them a bit mad. "Nothing" They replied. With that said me and Golden go to our room.

Golden's POV :

Bonnie and I go into our room and it's suprisingly spacious. Bonnie say that he is going to take a shower before going to bed. I lay down the bed trying to sleep but i can't probably because i had slept the whole day in Bonnie arms. Now i think about it, i never notice Bonnie that much but now i am. And i have to admit he is extremely hot. He has beatiful crimson eyes and he is ripped, i don't know he was that muscular before or it's a quirk he got after we got real boddy. My face is heating up as the more i think of Bonnie. Cut it out! I'm internally yelling at myself but i can stop thinking about Bonnie not even for a second. I then see Bonnie walk out the bathroom which make me blush madly. He isn't wearing anything except for his boxer and i blush furiously as i notice his bulge which is freaking gigantic. Bonnie notice me staring and walk to me,

"Golden, what's wrong?" He asked.

"N-n-nothing! I-i-i'm ok !" I suttered , looking down to hide my blush.

Bonnie's POV :

I told gold, i'll take a showser before bed cuz it's freaking hot. And Golden was sleeping on me the whole day and his hot fur didn't help coolingme down. I grabbed my boxer and a towel and headed into the bathroom. I tripped down my clothes and head into the shower. After i had done showered, i dried myself and fur just fluff up which is a little annoying. I put my boxer on and walked out the bathroom. I then realized that i was sharing my room with Golden and i was basically naked then. I turned and looked at Golden but only to catch him staring at me blushing madly. I could feel my face heating up too, but i decided to play it cool. I walked to him and asked.

"Golden, what's wrong ?"

"N-n-nothing! I-i-i'm ok !" Golden suttered looking down trying to hide his blush

He is too cute! GAAAAAAAAAAA! I can't take it anymore. I lift his chin up turning toward me. He is about to say something but interupted by me crashing my lips against his. His eyes widened as i closed mine. he then kisses me back, i hold him by his waist and he wraps his armsaround my neck. We split our kiss for air.

"Bonnie, what are you doing ?" Golden asked me, he was a blushing mess. His face look like a tomato and so does mine.

"I'm sorry i could help myself. Golden, i have something to confess." i said, blushing furiously.

"W-what?" Golden asked, his blush darkened.

"I love you, ok!" I said. Golden just doesn't anwsered. What have i done ? What if he does like me ? Maybe he will hate for this ! S***! What do i do ?

"I-i'm sorry Golden! I don't know what came over. i just-" I was cut of by Golden pressed his lips against mine and give me a small kiss. He then look at me and says, "You don't have to be sorry. I love you, too!"

Warning : Smut ! (First time i do this so please have mercy on my soul)

I pull him in for another kiss, this tim more passionate. I then began trip down his clothes and notice the little tent he have under there. I start rubbing his memmber through the fabric, making him let put an moan. I take out his boxer and lick the tip of his member. He moan louder, I then take the whole thing in. He let out a big moan as i start sucking his member . I then get up , getting rid of my boxer revealing my member. "Y-you are big!" I heard him suttered. I put 3 finger in front of him, "Lick!" I demand and he followed. He lick my fingers covering them in his saliva , i pull them out and put them near his entrance. I put the first finger in, he whine a little bit, i then put my second finger in and he moan a bit , finally i put my third finger in and he let out a big moan. "Daddy, give it to me!". I take my finger out and place my member at his entrance. "You ready ?" I asked softly. He nod in return. I thrush in, didn't give him time to adjust. I want him so badly, I begin to thrush in and out, he moan loadly, "Daddy...Faster...Fuck me harder" I start thrush in faster. I then a wash of pleasure going to me. "huhuhuh...Golden i think i'm gonna..." "Give it to me Daddy!" I moaned in pleasure as i cummed inside , he also cummed all over me. I take my member out and plob next to him.

"I love you!" Golden said

"I loved you too!" I said pulling him in for a quick kiss. I cover ourself with a blanket and drift to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear i never make smut scene again! *Nose bleed*