OVA 1 : Happy birthday!

A/N 

As I said before this chapter will be full of music . Credit to leeandlie for the amazing song. But in this universe, Sarah (Co-Captain of Silver's old crew) and Silver  wrote them. And the no one's POV will be replace with the author's POV. Hope you like the songs! Both of the song is both from the anime "Cardcaptor Sakura".This chapter is all about Silver.

The author's POV :

It's been almost 3 month since Freddy and Foxy start dating. Foxy is now more sociable and Freddy is less stubborn. Bonnie gave up his feeling for Freddy and became his wingman. Silver found Golden (Golden Freddy) and Freddy and Golden have a happy reuinion. Everything went smoothly for everyone. It's almost new year ! They are cleanning the pizzria. Bonnie and Chica clean the kitchen and the guard office, Freddy and Foxy clean the Pirate cove and stages. Silver and Golden clean the part and service room and the back stage. Flare clean the boss office. Then she come across a old box deep in Silver's closet. 

Flare's POV : 

I was cleaning Silver's office when i come across an old box deep inside of his closet. I open  it and see a bunch of old picture and some music sheet. I look at the picture and there a lot of people, one of them do look like Foxy. This much be his old crew, wow he look so super happy with them. But why did he panic the first time he saw me and Foxy. I wonder what happen. But i'm sure it's none of my business. There also tapes of the background music for the songs. I then i notice an old calendar mark january 1'st and it's noted my birthday. Silver's birthday is the first of january. We need to throw a party for him. This will hard cause his birthday is the first day of the year. We need to think this thoughtfully and we only have two week to prepared. I think Silver won't mid if i borrow these. I grab the music sheets and the tapes and put them in my bags. Then continue to clean. After cleanning his Office , i ask Silver to go and buy a ridisculous amount of stuff from different places. I then gather every one at the stage and told them about my plan. We discuss a little bit then start to prepare. I'll be the one singing the song, Freddy will be drummer, Bonnie the guitarist obviously, Foxy will play  the piano , Chica is on the cooking and Golden will distract Silver. 

*Two week passed*

Silver's POV : 

Today is the last day of the year. I hope that next year will be as peaceful as now. But everyone seem to be acting weird lately. Freddy start taking drum lesson and Foxy is practicing piano, and Flare come here more often. What is going on ? Anyway decorate the pizzaria for this ocasion, so today we're closed. The other said that they plan a party this evening and they invite all the guards and their faimily to come to. I can't to see what they have in storge. I'm standing in the dinning hall when Golden come and tap my shoulder. Golden said he need my help him getting the cake he order and apparantly the bakery is across the town. I sigh, thinking of using my power. NO Silver! You promise yourself not to use your power again! I guess i have to drive , still it's would take hours. So i go driving to the bakery. I return and it's almost 7.30 pm ( he left at 5.15 pm).  i walk inside and see everyone is setting up intruments on the stage. The party seem to have started. I can see the guard and their Family having a good time.

"What is going on ?" I ask and put the cake on the table.

"We are putting on a show." Freddy replies

"Wow! So who is the singer? I guessing it's Freddy." I smile.

"No , it's me!" Flare jump up and hug my back." Really ? Then I'm looking foward to hearing you sing ." "Then get a sit the show about to start!" I get a sit and everyone esle gather around the stage. The music start to go on. I listen to the tune. Wait! This is...There is no way ! I then hear Flare sings.

I starls , how did she know that song ? I still suprise as the music starts again. I hear the piano and thought. "They know about this song too!"

I'm shocked and amazed at the same time. How did they know this song ? Everybody start to clap and cheer. I clap and cheer too. Flare come down from the stage and asks me.

"Do you like the show ?" 

"No. I don't like it. I love it !"I exclaim. "I know you would !" 

"Good job everyone." I say to them, not bother how they know the song.

"Thank  you! And we have a suprise for you later." Foxy says

"A suprise ? What is it ?" I ask

"You just have to find out !" They sync, giggling. I smile and walk away.

I have chat with guard for a while. I look at the time and shout.

"Everyone! It's 11.59 and 30s already, prepare for the count down" we then count

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..." As we count to 1, the pizzaria just black out. The light went on and Flare is holding a cake in front of me. Everyone then shout

"Happy birthday Silver!" I stun. I look around. Everyone is cheering and singing happy birthday. my eyes tear up. I cry out of joy. "Silver don't cry. It's doesn't suit you! " Flare says

" I know but I can't help it. I'm just so happy! Thank you !" I says still crying.

"Now make a wish and blow out the canldes. Sorry we don't know how od are you so we just put a random number on it." Bonnie say, giggling. Then everyone start to laugh

I look down and Strat wishing. I wish for safety the safety of everyone that are here and this place, the people i call faimly and the place call home. I smile and blow out the candles, hoping my wish will come true.