Chapter 13: "The New Face"

*YN’s POV*

I looked up. 

Time must have passed like wind. 

Darkness had enveloped the sky and stars were twinkling in the midnight black horizon. It made me snap back to the realisation that we were still embracing each other. 

We must have missed each other so much.

“Should we go back? I believe some people are waiting for us.” I whispered softly.

“No, just for another minute let’s stay like this.” Youngmin’s strong arms was still wrapped around my back, his radiating warmth encouraging me to stay much longer.

Tempting.

“Fine. A minute. You’ve got your word.” I assured him.

“I take my word back. How ‘bout an hour?” His lips curled into a small smirk.

“No, you can’t do that..” 

“I was joking.” He said, laughing. “Let’s get back, it’s freezing.”

Just like I said, time was flying too fast. It’s been four months since Youngmin and I have been together.

Pretty fast huh?

I was rummaging through my wardrobe when my phone started ringing under the bedcover. I stride towards my bed and dived into the pile of soft fabricated cushions, trying to find the vibrating source. I looked at my phone, there were 2 miscalls and I received a text. All of them from Jo Youngmin.

It read,

From: Jo Youngmin ♡

To: YN

Hey, come by my house, missed you.

I replied,

From: YN

To: Jo Youngmin ♡

Be there in five.

I quickly dressed into a white sleeveless crop top I got from Urban Outfitters, grabbed my car keys before running the engine and driving off.

“Hey, Youngmin, you inside?” I called out, my fist pounding against the door of the mansion.

The door was opened slowly, and I was greeted by a breathtaking face standing in the middle of the wide doorway. It made my heart pound, skipping a few beats. I guess I didn’t realise since when my feelings for him started to grow. I had completely forgotten that they live in the same house. Kwangmin.

“It’s been a while YN.” Kwangmin greeted confidently.

“What do you mean? We see each other everyday at school during dance class.” I laughed it off.

“No, no, I meant, seeing you this close to me.” Desire glowed in the iris of his chestnut eyes. A hint of affection. He seemed to grunt, neglecting his old feelings that had once again settled into the timid chambers of his heart. He tried to forget the past I was involved in but his feelings had not fade away.