Chapter 1: "First day of School"

{Hello guys, this fanfic will be focused more on JoTwins and in this story, Boyfriend are not artists, just popular school kids}

Characters:

-          Arranged based on the main character:

(Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Donghyun)

YN (your name): as a main character   [age: 18]

Twitter: @JoTwinsUniverse , @JoTwinsDestiny

Instagram/Weheartit: @JoTwinsUniverse

Enjoy (:

*YN's POV*

The alarm clock rang and I steadied it with my bare hands as I got out of bed. Groaning underneath my breath, my eyes squinted as they adjusted to light filtering into to the room. It's so early, why the hell am I up at this hour?

Glancing at the calender, my eyes halted halfway as they spotted a red circle at today's date. Pushing my elbows off the bed, I sat upright to retrieve a better view.

Today's my first day of school at Elliot College!

How could I forget such an important day?!

A smile tugged beneath my lips, twitching them into a curve indicating how exultant I am into looking forward to this day. Remembering when a thin white envelope came sitting in the mailbox, only to find that I got accepted in this college. One of the supreme colleges in Seoul that could lead to a successful artist career. I have never been a fond of singing; to be honest, I do sing in showers because who doesn't? But over the summer, I became inspired to perform, seeing other artists being able to pursue their dreams. I still go over theories based on singing skills, reviewing pages of different languages to be able to talk to communicate well, hell did I cut down all the Nutella and Oreos in the fridge to obtain a fitter body. Don't blame me, I am desperate enough for my future.

Well, I still sneak and take a few spoonfuls though, I can't imagine a whole week without my ultimate cravings.

My parents, who are always busy on business trips didn't care which school I applied to, they just agreed without any hesitation. I barely see them in the house, considering they're always overseas.

Picking up the last brunette strand of my hair around the curling rod, enthusiasm twinkled in my pupils, before releasing the rod where the hair curled loosely in the right place. Pushing my glasses frame backwards to avoid it from slipping down the bridges of my nose, I took one last look at the girl in the mirror, satisfied with my outfit-- just a beige cropped tank with flower patterns embroidered on the laces, hunging loose slightly above my stomach and a pair of light denim high-waisted shorts to show not to much skin. 

Grabbing a buttered toast on the kitchen counter, I was off to school.

Clenching my grip on the silver railing, I huffed in a deep breath as I walked towards the school’s entrance. I was nervous. The school was filled with a sea of unfamiliar faces, hallways filled with loud enlivened voices as I roamed around quietly trying to find my best friend, Catherine.

Not long enough, a hand touched the edge of my shoulder. 

Turning around I inhaled a sigh of relief as I came face to face to a familiar face. "Catherine!"

“I’m so glad to see you! I’ve missed you girl!” She exclaimed with obvious delight, pulling me into a hug which was a bit too tight. 

'Woah, easy there." I chuckled softly, returning back her hug before she could pull away.

Her green irises surveyed my outfit before sharing a sly grin. "Why the sudden change? Where's the nerd behind the books?" 

"I'm just trying to make an impression for the first day," I sheepishlhy answered, "Tomorrow I'll be back with plain clothes."

Then she leaned towards my ear and whispered, “Did you know? A group of boys called ‘Boyfriend’ entered the school. They dance, sing, and they look so handsome! People have been talking about them since the morning! The members are Youngmi- .” The bell rang before she could finish her sentence. “See you later YN!” and Catherine disappeared in the crowd. The hall was empty in the next minute and I walked towards my locker. I looked at my daily schedule and the classes I was taking were: Singing/Band, Acting, Makeover, Sports (PE), and English class. But then a thought occurred to my mind, “Boyfriend… a handsome group of boys that sing and dance… wow, I would like to see how they look.” I closed my locker and walked towards the singing classroom which was about a 2 minute walk to the main hall and a right turn towards the end.

-On the way to the classroom-

I daydreamed as I walked, thinking really deeply about how Boyfriend would look like. Unaware of my surroundings, I bumped into someone and my things fell. I scrambled to my feet picking up the things that fell. As I reached for my notebook, a soft hand touched my skin at the same moment, causing my feelings to tingle. I looked up and wow. I’ve never seen anyone so close to perfection.

His eyes were the black-flecked deep brown of pecan shells, and his messy chestnut hair was covering both his eyebrows.  His defined cheekbones wore a worried smile as his jawline moved. He kneeled down to help me clean up the mess, showing his slim and tall body structure. Damn, he is gorgeous. We stood up and I was as tall as his chin. He handed me my books carefully and said, “Sorry for the mess. What’s your name?”  I was dumbfounded by his deep, silky voice. “I… I… my name’s YN.” “Nice to meet you YN, I’m Youngmin.” The boy replied. Youngmin. That was the name Catherine was about to tell me before the bell rung. One of Boyfriend members. And yes I have to admit it, from the scale of 1-10 his face was 11. No, I’m serious.

 “What class are you going to?” Youngmin asked. “Singing class.” I blushed. “Oh, I’m on my way there too. Let me guide you there.” He replied. Being in the same class with a hot boy. My life was definitely complete. We walked towards the end of the hallway and entered the singing class, it was full of harmony.