Author's Note

I've decided that I want to write some other things too, possibly some short stories or a longer story like this one (although this isn't really much of a story, it's more like a bunch of scenarios involving you and your crush), but I'm definitely not going to end this book for a while now. This is my first book on Wattpad, which I started last year in May I believe (I don't remember exactly, but that's just my guess). I might also create a book featuring pictures of my art and things that I've created (even if they're not that good), just to show you that I do more than just write stories, but writing is one of my passions and I really enjoy it. Heck, I was once told by my crush that I should become an author, and that was probably the one day I was actually proud of myself, and also probably the one time I've actually received a compliment from someone of the opposite gender.

I'm still working on the six part imagine (which I did not expect to be that long), so stay tuned for the last two parts. But in the meantime, I'll also be working on some short stories and hopefully publish them soon. Marching band season is over the week before Halloween, so after that, I'll have a lot more time to write and post things here.

Welp, that's all for now. See ya soon! :3