Cold

A/N: I'm going to try and make my imagines a little bit shorter, because each of them are about 1,000 words long, and I know that's a lot of words, especially if you're reading these on a phone, iPod, or tablet, so I'll try and make them a little shorter so it's not as much words on the screen.

Key:

Nothing new.

Here we go:

It was the beginning of November. Everyone was getting into the mood for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the fall weather was in full swing. 

It was surprisingly cold that afternoon as you walked out of the school to meet up with your friends by the flagpole. According to the weather forecast for the day, it was supposed to be 50 degrees (Fahrenheit, I live in the U.S.), but it was actually about 35 degrees. You pulled out your phone to check the forecast again, and realized you were looking at the wrong day. You mentally kicked yourself.

You, Y/B/F, and F/N were walking down to the bakery a few minutes away from the school, and you just realized you'd forgotten a jacket. 

Y/B/F's mom was waiting in the school parking lot to pick up and hold onto your backpacks until you were ready to go home, and you gave them to her. You asked if she had an extra jacket somewhere in the car that you could borrow, but unfortunately, she didn't. So, you would just have to deal with the cold.

You'd worn a long-sleeved shirt, which was better than a short-sleeved shirt, but you could still feel the cold air through the fabric of the shirt. You shivered.

You started your walk with Y/B/F and F/N to the bakery, and talked on the way. You talked about school stuff, the amounts of homework each of you got, the weather, etc. Meanwhile, the talking kept you occupied, and you weren't thinking about the cold and how you'd forgotten a jacket, but instead focused on whatever the three of you were talking about.

About halfway there, Y/B/F looked behind her, and said something. Being the curious person you were, you looked back as well to see what she was looking at.

You ended up making eye contact with C/N, your crush, who was with C/B/F. 

Y/B/F called him over, and he and his friend joined your group and talked.

You tried to talk to him, but every time you went to open your mouth and try to say something, nothing came out. You listened to the conversation, but were now more focused on the cold.

You noticed you started shivering, but shrugged it off. You would be fine. It was warm in the bakery. Soon, you got lost in your thoughts about desserts and sweets, and didn't notice that you were shivering a little more.

You were snapped out of your wonderful thoughts of food by someone calling your name. 

"Y/N!" someone said.

You looked for the person who called your name, and realized it was C/N. He had taken off his jacket.

"Here," he said, trying to give you his jacket. 

"No," you said. "I can't take that from you, you'll be freezing."

"I have a sweatshirt under this," he said. "I'll be fine. Just take it. I insist."

"You'll still be cold," you pointed out.

He sighed. "Y/N, I care about you, and I don't want you to be cold. You're shivering."

You sighed. "Fine."

You took the jacket from him and put it on.

"There," he said, a small smile on his face. "That's better."

You rolled your eyes. He smiled again. "Y/N, you are just the funniest person."

You stared at him, confused, and he laughed. "Well, I better go. I'm headed to 7/11, and that's the other way. See you around then."

The rest of you said your goodbyes to C/N and C/B/F before the went the other way.

"And Y/N," you head C/N say again, "keep the jacket."

"Why?" you asked.

"It gives me another reason to see you again."

You blushed, and he chuckled. 

"See you later Y/N," he said.

"Bye C/N," you said. "See you later."

With that, you two went your separate ways with your friends, with small smiles on your faces, but neither could see the other.

 I'm sorry the ending was crap, but it's eleven at night and I'm not tired whatsoever, so I decided to write another imagine because I'm bored and have nothing else to do, and I felt like writing something. And by the way, do you guys think I should write a letter to my crush?