Update: HOLY CRAP!!!

First of all, I'd like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 127k READS!!! Never in a million years would I ever think that this story would reach this milestone. 

Second of all, I apologize for the lack of updates. I've been caught up in so much stuff as of lately and this has taken the back seat. I've also had a lack of inspiration, and I don't really have any ideas at the moment, but I'm sure I can take a couple out of real situations. 

Something really huge happened over the summer, and that is the fact that the boy I've had a crush on for about three years now is now my boyfriend! As of now, we've been together for a few days over two months. Little middle school me would be having a heart attack right now. I had actually managed to convince myself that this kid hated me for an entire year. Oh, how wrong I was. 

I started school in September, and it's nice seeing my friends again. The schedule is a little wack, but I'm splitting my time at home and at school, so more time at home (hopefully) means I can update this with an actual chapter. 

Happy spooky season to you all as well! Halloween is definitely going to be a little different this year, but so far trick-or-treating hasn't been cancelled where I live. Hopefully it stays that way (fingers crossed!!!). Normally I'd go all out for Halloween because making the costume is my absolute favorite part of this holiday, but this year I'm just keeping it low-key. (My costume literally just consists of some matching sweatpants, crewneck, and baseball cap, and a cool pair of sunglasses.) If you're dressing up this year, tell me in the comments what you're dressing up as!

I also finally got my braces off, after having them for about two and a half years now. I would have gotten them off in March, but I was stuck with them for an extra few months due to the coronavirus. I'm still adjusting, but I'm glad to have them off. 

Once again, I apologize for the serious lack of updates. I hope I can update more, now that I'm spending more time at home than at school this year. 

Anyway, have a nice day!