Mistletoe

A/N: This one might seem stereotypical, but hey, it's still kinda cute when you imagine it happening in real life

Key:

O/F/N 1: Other friend

O/F/N 2: Other friend 2

O/F/N 3: Other friend 3

O/F/N 4: Other friend 4

R/P/N 1: Random person 1

R/P/N 2: Random person 2

R/P/N 3: Random person 3

R/P/N: Random person 4

geez that's a lotta people

yEeT

Y/B/F was having a Christmas party at her house, and of course, she invited you. She'd also invited a couple of your other friends. F/N, and a couple of other people that she knew. You weren't going to know everyone else there, because there were some people there that didn't know you, and you didn't know them, so there would be some meeting new people involved.

You had to be at her house in an hour, and you were starting to get dressed. You kept your outfit simple, wearing what you would normally wear on a daily basis, but added a couple of Christmas accessories, because after all, it was a Christmas party. You wore a little bit of makeup, but not too much. You wanted to look decent, but not like you just woke up, and not like you put every product in a beauty store on your face at once and then went outside.

You remembered to grab the small gift you had left on the table. Everyone at the party was doing a Secret Santa exchange/gift exchange, and you had to buy a gift for the person you were assigned. You'd bought your assigned person a speaker and a pair of earbuds.

Y/B/F's house was about a ten to fifteen minute drive from your house, depending on the traffic, so you left twenty five minutes before the party started, so you would be early. Hopefully not too early. 

You arrived at her house and knocked on the door, and almost instantly, she opened it and smiled widely at you.

"Hi Y/N!" she said. "You're early!"

"Hi Y/B/F," you replied. "I just wanted to try and get here on time, since I didn't know what the traffic was like."

"It's completely fine," she said. "Come on in!"

You walked into her house, and immediately, you noticed there were Christmas decorations everywhere. There wasn't a room without at least ten to fifteen pieces of decor in it. She really decided to be an over-achiever on this one. 

"You really outdid yourself," you commented. 

"Yeah," she said. "I had literally nothing else to do with my spare time, so here is the result."

"It looks nice though," you said. 

"Thank you," she said cheerfully, accepting the compliment with ease.

In the time remaining until the party, you helped Y/B/F quickly finish setting up for the party. She had invited a lot of people, well, at least a lot of people in your eyes: F/N, O/F/N 1, O/F/N 2, O/F/N 3, O/F/N 4, R/P/N 1, R/P/N 2, R/P/N 3, and R/P/N 4. You knew the first four people, and the other four people you'd either heard of, or didn't know at all.

She pulled out a bag filled with.....mistletoe?

"Y/B/F why do you have so much mistletoe?" you asked. She just smirked at you. 

"Just you wait," she said. "Just you wait."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and Y/B/F gave you the bag of mistletoe, quickly instructing you where to put them before she ran to the door and answered it.