076

[ narration ]

"Wha- wha-t ?" Jin almost dropped his coffee after seeing Jungkook carrying Yeri on his arms. Before he could shriek Jungkook hushed him.

"He fell asleep hyung." The boy explained. Jin don't know what to do, his expression just show it all. He pulled Namjoon's arm who is just passing by.

"What the- Yeri?" Namjoon exclaimed in a medium voice. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok who is just nearby heared him and hurriedly went to their places.

"Yeri?" Hoseok

"Yeri?!" Jimin

"Yeri..." Taehyung

"What is she doing here?"

"Why are you carrying her? What happened?" The three panicked.

"She just fell asleep hyung." Jungkook again explained.

"A-as I was saying... what are we gonna do with her now?" Jin finally found his voice.

"I don't know... maybe throw her at the garbage?" They are surprised when they saw Suga passing by, they thought Suga is already sleeping.

"Let her sleep." Namjoon said

"Where?" Kook

"Bring her to her apartment?" Answered Namjoon.

"Ha... bet Jaehyun is there." Suga scoffed.

"No! She'll sleep here!" Jungkook exclaimed which made his hyungs except Suga surpried.

"Then... (Namjoon cleared his throat) where is she going to sleep?"

"At the living room?"

"In whose room?"

"She can use my bed, I'm not sleepy at all." Hoseok said.

"Yes! I mean yeah she can.." Jimin added. Jhope and Jimin are roomates, and they can trust Yeri to Jimin.

"My room's a mess." Taehyung

"Mine's too. The cleaniest room is... Jin? Are you fine with it?"

"I can't imagine having a girl in my room... but since its Yeri so, y -"

"No she'll sleep with me." Jungkook cutted off Jin's word. And again the hyungs were surprised.

"Then... w-where are you going to sleep?"

"You two in one bed?"

"I- i'm going to sleep in the living room." The hyungs agreed to him. So Jungkook carried Yeri to his room. He carefully laid Yeri on his bed and took off her shoes. He then tuck her in the blankets. He can't help watching Yeri fall asleep. How can she be peacefully attractive while sleeping? Is this how Jaehyun and Taeyong feels when they watch Yeri sleep?

He can't stop the urge to touch her face and tuck those strands behind her ears. She's lovely. Unknowingly Jungkook fell asleep sitting on the floor with his head on the bed because he just can't leave her.

"He had fallen." Namjoon said with the members peeking at Jungkook's door watching the two fell asleep.