089

[ narration ]

Jungkook and Yeri finished eating and currently laying down on the grass watching the midnight sky.

"Thank you for accompanying me Kook." She looked at him and smiled, Jungkook just smiled back at her.

"No problem." Jungkook replied.

"How I miss this." Yeri sighed. "Eating late at night and strolling around the area... with you." She added. "And I miss your voice." She said almost a whisper. But Jungkook heared it.

"Why? I thought you're sleeping fine nowadays? What is Jaehyun doing?" He asked, curiously.

"As much as I want Jaehyun to be at my side I don't want him to focus on me. He's graduating and her mom wants him to take this semester seriously." She told him.

"Honestly, I didn't woke up because I'm hungry a while ago. The nightmare showed up again. And it was really scary. Sorry for lying." She added.

"You should have told me. Do you want to sleep now? You should head back home and I'll sing you to sleep over the phone." Jungkook

"Not now. I want to spend time with you. Its like I haven't saw you for a year." Yeri chuckled.

"Me too." Jungkook smiled. It was silence, but a comfortable silence.

"Yeri what if one of our member like you? And he suddenly confessed how will you react?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

"Pft, are you kidding me? Who would like me? Like its really funny- but then you're question is what if right? Then maybe I will be a little distant and awkward knowing he likes me. Its how girls will act when they know his boy friend suddenly confessed he liked him." She chuckled.

"What if a boy- not your friend confessed to you, would you feel the same?"

"Maybe no. I mean we don't know each other so I won't get awkward circumstances with him, maybe I'll act clumsy at times but maybe I'll be fine with that I think. But the feeling is totally different. Having your friend that likes you is really akward, you've been together with all the craziness then he'll suddenly confess? The girl may think twice before doing an act or speaking. While having a stranger likes you feels like you're exploring each other's world together and that makes a new experience. Why am I even explaining. I don't know what I'm saying. But I think that was it." She laughed.

"It will be very hard." Jungkook whispered.

"You were saying?" Yeri asked because she thought Jungkook was mumbling something.

"Nothing." Jungkook smiled. "Its getting late, should I walk you home?" He diverted the topic.

"Time is moving fast." Yeri said as Jungkook pulled her up from laying.

No limit in the sky that I won't fly for you