052

[ narration ]

Wearing a simple little big hoodie for me with a long dress (ps. I love how Yeri wear clothes, weird yet looks comfortable) and a sneakers, waiting for Jungkook to fetch me outside my apartment. Its cold out here.

"Hey Yerm!" I watch Jungkook as he jogs towards me. He is smiling while wearing a leather jacket, a face mask and a cap.

"Hey Kook." When he stop at front of me, I get to smell his perfume, he smells so good.

"So where you wanna go first?" He asks.

"I'm hungry." I said with a smile. We went to the nearest convience store. When we find something to eat and payed at the cashier, we settled down.

I open my ramyeon, aah~ that smells satisfying. I break the chopsticks and stir my ramyeon after that I add sausages, cheeeeeeessssssseeeeee,  traingular kimbap and ketchup and stir after.

I was about to eat my first slurp when I saw Jungkooo looking confusely at me. I asked why and he tsk.

"That kimbap... that kimbap on ramyeon with sausages and cheese... that kimbap.... shouldn't be there... I wonder what will it taste like." He said like he is trying to solve a mathematics problem.

"It tastes good." I eat and give a reaction how good my ramyeon is.

"No one's pushing you to react like that right? I mean you can say it taste disgusting." From smiling my shoulders went down. I push my ramyeon to Jungkook.

"Its really delicious! Try it!" I said with enthusiasm.

"So it really taste disgusting? Are giving it to me because you can't finish it?" Damn it.

"Jungkook! Its really delicious! I've ate it hundred times! Try it I assure you! And its my own recipe, I call it Yeri's Ramyeon."

"Your recipe? Did anyone already tasted it?" He asked like I was trying to make him eat a food with poison.

"Seulgi unnie did!"

"Who's Seulgi noona?"

"The room next door of mine."

"So what did she say about it? Tell the truth Kim Yerim." He warned. I started fidgeting.

"Well.... she said that... my recipe taste good.... but... only aliens can eat it because it tastes weird and.... disgusting... and the thought of putting that triangular kimbap makes everything looks gross.... and it smells like sht." He laughs, he laughs really loud that it gathers attention of those who are with us inside the convience store.

"Yah minimize your laugh."

"I'm sorry. I tried but I just can't." He is about to cry when he said those. I just watch him till he stops laughing.

"Ok, I'm normal now. Because you are so cute... I'll try it." He takes the ramyeon and tastes it.

"Seulgi unnie is right. It taste disguting." He commented after he take a slurp of the ramyeon. I pout, where will I find someone who will enjoy my own recipe?

"Stop pouting." He chuckled. He slides the ramyeon back to me. "Finish this and we'll stroll around Hongdae after." I didn't listen to him and keep myself pouting.

"Just wait till I find someone whom I'll share my recipe with." I mumbled.

"Are you saying something?" Jungkook asked as he eats his ramyeon. I shake my head and starts eating again. Hmp. Why am I only enjoying this recipe? Seulgi unnie hates it, this guy too and Jaehyun too.

-

After eating we stroll around Hongdae, we eat random street foods and went window shopping. We had fun. We made faces and laughs hysterically.

We are currently walking through the street of Hongdae while eating our ice cream.

"You wan't to go to the river near the bridge? The stars looks good there." Jungkook suggested. It's already 11:34 in the evening, I know its late and we have school for tomorrow but I don't want this day to end. I want to spend more time having fun; with him. So I nod.

We are both looking up in the night sky sitting beside each other quietly. Usually I hate quiet places, some memories I don't want to remember will enter my head but not this time. I love the way what it is right now. I love how the silence sounds so peaceful this night.

"Do you believe that your loved ones after they passed away become stars?" I asked.

"Maybe. But I believe yes. I know even when they passed away, they will still be there to light and guide me in the dark or even in my darkest days." He answered.

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad! Can you hear me? If you are I just wanted to say that I missed you both so much! I want to feel your gentle care and love again. I want to be with the both of you. I don't want to be alone, but someone said that you still guide me even your up there in heaven so starting from now, I'll just have to look up the sky and see the both of you there flashing your brightest smiles for me." I half-shouts. "I love you." I whispered those words and feels the gentle breeze blows. I close my eyes and breathe in the breeze.

I open my eyes when I felt something heavy on my shoulders. I look on my shoulders and saw Jungkook's leather jacket. I glance at him and see him smiling, so I smiled back.

"That's right, smile little princess." He said without putting off his smile. He stands up and offer his hand to me.

"Can I have this dance?" He teasingly asked. I let out a chuckle and takes his hand. When I get up, he told me to put his jacket on so I did.

"I look weird right?" I joked.

"No, you look perfect." He said with a smile while he put a flower behind my ear. I laughed, he's so weird.

He place his hands in my waist and pulled me a little bit closer to him; I was surprised but when I saw his teasing face, I laughed and put my hands around his shoulders. And then we jokingly danced.

After that 'royal' dance we decided to go home because its getting super late. We are at the bridge walking side to side when he stop me. I glance at him and asked why.

"Let me take a picture of you." For how many times I laughed again. I agreed to what he said so he ready his phone, I lean a little bit and smiled.

"Now take steps backward and jog forward." He said with a big smile still focusing on his phone. I followed him and smiled at his phone's camera to give him satisfication.

"Satisfied now?" I asked him.

"Yeah so much." He smiles widely as his eyes are glued on his phone. After doing something he put his phone in the pocket of his jeans.

"Now let's go home."