077

[ narration ]

Jungkook woke up with his back and neck aching. He didn't even remember how he slept beside the bed. He streched his upper body to relieve the pain a little. Before he stand, he take a look at Yeri who is still peacefully sleeping.

Since the curtains are down, he didn't know what time is it already so he went out of his room to check it. He covered his eyes as the sunlight is blinding him. It was 10:49 in the morning. He made his eyes adjust to the warmth of the sun and went to the kitchen to get some water and cook breakfast.

Practice at 12. We went out without you knowing coz we all know your tired. You know how to make breakfast right?  - Jin

After reading the note at the fridge, Jungkook started planning what to cook. So he thought light breakfast will do; eggs, bacon, toasted bread and a cup of milk for the both of them.

Before starting to cook he went back to his room to take a shower. After minutes of taking a bath, Yeri is still not awake. Drying his wet hair with a towel, Jungkook sit beside Yeri. He take a look at Yeri's sleeping face. So cute. He smiled. He took his phone beside his bed and took a picture of her. Still smiling, he take a look of her face again even after taking a picture of it.

He stood up when Yeri moved because of the water drops into her face. Suddenly Jungkook don't know what to do. He went back to the shower room and act like he just finished shower.

"You're awake. You can use my shower, my towel or my clothes. Its in that drawer. On the upper part don't go any lower." Shit. Jungkook started to panick when he realized he is starting to talk nonsense but didn't made it obvious. "I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast. Come out fast." And with a speed of light, he went out the room.

While Yeri was left dumb-founded sitting in someone's bed with Jungkook talking and thinking 'her face'. She just wants to disappear.

I can use the shower? I can use his towel? I can use his clothes? I'm at his room?! She know that she should be panicking by now but she appreciate the smell of Jungkook's room instead. Its smells manly but not that strongly scented. His room is painted in black and white. So simple yet clean.

Because she know that she looks like a mess, she decided to get up, strech a little and with an uneasy heart she went to Jungkook's cabinet and look for a shirt to wear, a towel to use and went to the shower room.

After she finished bathing, she went to the kitchen and saw Jungkook cooking breakfast. She decided not to disturb him and just take a seat at the chair in front of him. He looks good with a simple white shirt, black shorts and wet hair especially with his purple apron on. She can't help but smile.

"You're here. Did you find something comfortable to wear?" The boy asked when he finished cooking but didn't take a glance at Yeri sitting infront of him because he's busy  plating their table.

"Coffee or milk?" The boy asked again. He look through their fridge and cabinets to see what to drink.

"Anything can do but I prefer coffee more." The girl answered. Jungkook took out two glasses and a milk from the fridge.

"Seems like milk is the only thing available." He said as he pour their glasses with milk.

"Thank you." Yeri said. Jungkook took the seat infront of her and they started to eat.

"This is delicious." Yeri complimented.

"What's delicious there? Its just a plain bacon and eggs with a toasted bread."

"Nah, its more delicious thank what I cook. I'm horrible at cooking to the point I don't eat what I cooked. Thankfully Jaehyun is there to cook for me." The room went silence after what Yeri said. Wrong move, Yeri.

"Uhm.. so, what time again later?" Yeri changed topic.

"What?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"I mean your performance."

"Ah, it'll start at 6." Jungkook replied in a plain tone.

"I-i'll watch." Jungkook just nod his head and they finish their food silently. Yeri insisted to wash the dishes so Jungkook let her.

"Um, I think I have to go home." Yeri approached Jungkook sitting in their living rooms couch.

"I'll drive you home." Jungkook stood up and took his keys at his room.

"You drive?" Yeri asked

"I got my driver license like 2 years ago but I don't drive often. Don't worry we won't crash." He said with a reassuring smile.