081

[ narration ]

"Hyung do we have performance tomorrow?" Jungkook asked Namjoon who is just sitting across him at their living room busy playing with his phone.

"No, why?" Namjoon answered without taking his eyes off his phone.

"I'm going somewhere. Is it fine with you hyung?"

"Fine with me kid. But you have to ask permission to others too." Jungkook nod as an answer and get off the sofa. He started walking but halted when he remembered something.

"Hey hyung do you know when and where the basketball game is being held?" With that Namjoon took his eyes off his phone's screen and turn his head towards Jungkook.

"Like since when did you watch basketball games kid?" He suspiciousedly asked.

"Just then hyung." Jungkook shrugged

" 'kay... Better ask that to the others as well." Jungkook said thank you and left Namjoon.

- × -

Sitting where he can clearly see her, Jungkook silently watched Yeri across
him. She is wearing Taeyong's shirt with Jaehyun beside her. He didn't purposesly went there to watch the game but to see Yeri. His eyes didn't left Yeri, he saw how she enthuastically cheered for Taeyong, smile, laugh, high fived with Jaehyun everytime Taeyong scores and when she ran to hug Taeyong after the game and how Taeyong lift her up from the ground.

I didn't know I came for this. Jungkook whispered underneath his breathe.