096

[ narration ]

"You look like hell Kook." Jimin said when he saw Jungkook came out of his room.

"How many nights were you up?" Taehyung

Jungkook ignored his co-maknae line and went down stairs.

"Ooh, those eyebags. I like them Kook. New trend?" Hoseok joked while tying his shoelace. Jungkook just passed him and directly went to the kitchen where he saw Jin cooking breakfast.

"What are you up to this days?" Jin asked while preparing the dishes.

"Probably educational videos." Namjoon answered while washing dishes.

"Shut up Namjoon." Jin hissed.

"Guys breakfast's ready!" Jin called for the members. One by one the members slowly fill the empty seats in the kitchen.

"Wow you look good kid." Yoongi kinda complimented Jungkook when he took a seat at front of him.

"Thanks." Jungkook simply replied.

"Aigoo, I'm telling you Kook. You better confess now or else you'll be miserable." Hoseok said before taking a bite and the rest agreed.

"You okay Kook? You look pale and... tired." Yeri asked. The two of them stayed at the rooftop while the students below them are enjoying the Valentines day.

"I'm fine its just that I didn't get enough sleep." Jungkook answered.

"There's no one in there probably. The door is locked." Voices were heard at the other side of the door. Jungkook signed Yeri to keep quiet and Yeri nodded.

"They are probably looking for you." Jungkook said to Yeri when they slowly heard footsteps getting far.

"Are you kidding me? It was probably you. You are one of the hottest boy in our campus." Yeri smacked Jungkook's shoulder lightly.

"I heard they are many guys wanting to marry you." He added.

"Really? Where did you heard that? Its so impossible." She chuckled.

"What's impossible about it? You're pretty, you're cute, you're kind, you're friendly and you're playful." He complimented.

"Let me take a look at my wallet and see if I have any cent." She joked and took her wallet our of her pocket and raised a cent to Jungkook.

"Here take it mister." She smiled. Jungkook also smiled at her action. He took the cent out of her hand and placed the cent in front of Yeri.

"Make a wish miss."

"Well I wish you can sleep well mister because you look terrible." Yeri then laughed.

"I really look that bad?" Jungshook asked.

Yeri nodded, "No offense mister."

"Well then," Jungkook suddenly laid on Yeri's lap that made Yeri freeze.

"Sleep with me Kim Yerim." He said while his eyes closed.